Week 11 GDT: Texans @ Titans

TitanLegend

8 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Who’s feeling worse at the moment, Bills fans or us Titans fans?

Some serious troubles going on in Buffalo. At least we can blame injuries. And have only lost one game. Their supposed great d got torched by Taylor.

And they are having offensive problems. They need to take pressure off of Allen and give him a reliable run game. The Bills offense has the same problems the Chiefs do from time to time now where it can be unreliable now that there is tape out on how to crack the code. The lack of structure and a kind of let’s let the quarterback run around and make a great play isn’t sustainable.

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I would assume Bills. Because they’ve had a remarkably easy schedule to this point and now have the Pats right there with them.

Yeah, it’s like the Bills are the antithesis of us. They beat up on the bad teams but have struggled against the playoff caliber teams they’ve faced (outside of KC). Meanwhile we’re undefeated against lplayoff teams from last year but have loss to arguably the 2 worst teams in the league.

As frustrating as it is, I think I’d rather be in our position of beating the good teams but struggling against the bad teams. Neither is ideal tho.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Pretty sad tbh.

All those yards we gained meant nothing. That’s the Derrick Henry effect. Empty drives. Pretty wild that they they could make our offense give the ball up 4 times and the STs turnover but we could not get one from them. Especially in those conditions today. I think if we had got one turnover, it would have been the difference. I am shocked we couldn’t get one turnover against a one win team. If you would have told me that before the game I would have laughed at you.

46 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I would assume Bills. Because they’ve had a remarkably easy schedule to this point and now have the Pats right there with them.

they're also one of the healthiest teams in football. i don't know what's going on with them, but they've hit quite a slump.

7 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

they're also one of the healthiest teams in football. i don't know what's going on with them, but they've hit quite a slump.

They are the healthiest. I think they've had 59 players on roster. 
No excuse to not be on top of their game.

13 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Pretty much. This team isn’t doing anything without Henry in the playoffs.

Yea, if we don’t have Henry. It’s a wrap in the POs. Maybe could beat a bottom seeded team in a grind out game, but that’s about as far as we go. Any hopes this season are staying above water without Henry then a heroic playoff comeback. 

I think Tannehill was having dolphins ptsd today. Today was his worst performance as a Titan.

We are going to have to either have solid depth behind Henry next year, or start to change our philosophy on offense.

Edited by twotonebluenation