Week 11 GDT: Texans @ Titans

TitanLegend

3 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I’m really shocked that Tanny didn’t really use his legs much this game. He only used his legs once I believe. 

Rain and field conditions I’m sure. If he’s not feeling comfortable, don’t need him risking disaster. There was that early third and short that looked like read option and he sent AP into a pile of bodies instead of keeping it. Sure would’ve been big in the short yardage situations.

Chances of holding that bye depend solely on the condition of AJ and Julio after the bye. 

If we can get back Julio and AJ pretty healthy after the bye  and sustain that health we have a chance to keep the bye I think. 

The way it's been going that seems unlikely. 

Idk man. This pats game now becomes so crucial to win now in terms of grabbing that bye. 

If Vrabes can get them to rally after todays poop soup game. He would be legendary. 

Playing 82 guys in a season is only a feather in the cap until you play 82 guys in a season and lose.
Radio made a good point that none of this was a issue the previous weeks, because we were winning.

But losing exposes all the warts on the hog. 

I take solace in knowing it's highly unlikely for Tanny to have a career worst day in the pouring rain again. 
But yes it is hard to win with Firkser, Rogers and Hillard are consistently your targets.

I like NWI but he can't carry the load. He is a #3 with emergency #2 spot duty potential. 

6 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Playing 82 guys in a season is only a feather in the cap until you play 82 guys in a season and lose.
Radio made a good point that none of this was a issue the previous weeks, because we were winning.

But losing exposes all the warts on the hog. 

I take solace in knowing it's highly unlikely for Tanny to have a career worst day in the pouring rain again. 
But yes it is hard to win with Firkser, Rogers and Hillard are consistently your targets.

I like NWI but he can't carry the load. He is a #3 with emergency #2 spot duty potential. 

I said the next man up thing a few weeks ago can only work for so long 

Can you find a guy here or there that is for real? Yes absolutely but you can’t find 10 guys that can be the guy full time all at once it’s just way to hard 

I was never a NWI fan coming into the season but boy has that kid proved me wrong 

He’s not a 1 or 2 but the kid finds ways to get open when needed

I feel bad for Dez a little bit because he is only in his 2nd game about to play his 3rd, and Tannehill blamed him for the INT yesterday that was targeted his was 

Was Dez wrong? Probably but the way Tannehill was erratic yesterday who knows 

Of I were the Titans I’d be giving Golden Tate a call today 

Not that he’s going to come in and be the number 2 right away but right now and the way out season is going with injuries he can probably come in and be better than what Rodgers is giving us in the passing game 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, titans0021 said:

For me, it goes back to the Wilson pick far more than Radunz. We should be having a starter/major contributor in the second year of a low price contract. Look at some of the skill position guys that went shortly after him. That’s the one that still burns.

Yes. I hated the Wilson pick so much at the time. 

Could have had Tee Higgins, Chase Claypool, Michael Pittman Jr. Laviska Shenault Jr. or even Van Jefferson to a lesser degree. 
Take Fulton in the 1st nobody would have said you reached.  Comeback in the second and take Antonio Gibson from Memphis who I loved. 
Instead of taking Evans in the 3rd take your top rated OT. 

Then you don't have to take Radunz or even Farley.

Imagine an offense with Tee Higgins, Gipson and Elijah or Rondale Moore in it right now.
AJ, Higgins, Henry, Gipson, Moore. And Julio if you still make that deal.

Took a TE in the 2nd instead of OT ( Pat Freiermuth)

Mutha sucka come on!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yes. I hated the Wilson pick so much at the time. 

Could have had Tee Higgins, Chase Claypool, Michael Pittman Jr. Laviska Shenault Jr. or even Van Jefferson to a lesser degree. 
Take Fulton in the 1st nobody would have said you reached.  Comeback in the second and take Antonio Gibson from Memphis who I loved. 
Instead of taking Evans in the 3rd take your top rated OT. 

Then you don't have to take Radunz or even Farley.

Imagine an offense with Tee Higgins, Gipson and Elijah or Rondale Moore in it right now.
AJ, Higgins, Henry, Gipson, Moore. And Julio if you still make that deal.

Took a TE in the 2nd instead of OT ( Pat Freiermuth)

Mutha sucka come on!

I was on the Elijah Moore train leading up to the draft 

He would be a big help right now 

7 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I said the next man up thing a few weeks ago can only work for so long 

Can you find a guy here or there that is for real? Yes absolutely but you can’t find 10 guys that can be the guy full time all at once it’s just way to hard 

I was never a NWI fan coming into the season but boy has that kid proved me wrong 

He’s not a 1 or 2 but the kid finds ways to get open when needed

I feel bad for Dez a little bit because he is only in his 2nd game about to play his 3rd, and Tannehill blamed him for the INT yesterday that was targeted his was 

Was Dez wrong? Probably but the way Tannehill was erratic yesterday who knows 

Of I were the Titans I’d be giving Golden Tate a call today 

Not that he’s going to come in and be the number 2 right away but right now and the way out season is going with injuries he can probably come in and be better than what Rodgers is giving us in the passing game 

You could hear Tanny say "YOU GOT THAT DEZ?"
When making an audible. Dez made a great catch to on that one. 

Hopefully a week together of practice will help. AJ might be out. I 'm not gonna depend on anyone that got dinged up to be available. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Given where Tannehill threw that ball and the route that was run on that one, think it’s pretty obvious what he’s saying.

I still think even if Dez cuts in the ball is picked

Tannehill keeps throwing these balls so far infront of guys lately and leaving them vulnerable 

Last week vs NO he over three AJ on the side line and he took a good licking 

Yesterday the throw to AJ when he first got back from the wrist injury. It was out in front of AJ, he snagged it but kind of stopped running as if he was bracing himself for a hit but it didn’t end up being that bad 

Then ofcouse the shot that knocked AJ out ultimately 

I know the pressure from the crappy O-Line is starting to get to Tannehill but Tannehill has gotten guys killed in the past from Raymond vs NO to Humphries vs Cin