Week 11 General Discussion Thread

notthatbluestuff

I dont know where to put this, but I had never heard this until today. I poop on RBs daily, and Zeke more than any other Cowboys fan because he has a lot of off the field being a jerk moments... but this is amazing. This would have been when Dak was 3rd string behind Romo and Moore. Zeke saw something in him before he had even played a game:

qtkd8ang5g081.jpg?width=714&auto=webp&s=c54dfb70c11db4e3531f987722fd619d69fb8b37

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont know where to put this, but I had never heard this until today. I poop on RBs daily, and Zeke more than any other Cowboys fan because he has a lot of off the field being a jerk moments... but this is amazing. This would have been when Dak was 3rd string behind Romo and Moore. Zeke saw something in him before he had even played a game:

qtkd8ang5g081.jpg?width=714&auto=webp&s=c54dfb70c11db4e3531f987722fd619d69fb8b37

But, um... the check was made out to Zeke. Not like Dak could do anything with it.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Isaiah Wilson is such a bust at OL that the Giants are now trying him out at WR /s

He may actually get some playing time potentially at the very end of this year at guard. Giants view him as a 'long term project' and he seems committed. 

I'm convinced the Giants would give him touches before Kadarius Toney at this rate.

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I'm convinced the Giants would give him touches before Kadarius Toney at this rate.

The Giants would rather use a formation that hasn't been used in 60 years (2 fullbacks on the field at once) than call a play meant to target a receiver downfield. 

• Like 1