2022 off season

Pastor Dillon

If we've got a motivated Tunsil at LT, our line could actually be pretty damn good I feel like. I've always thought highly of AJ Cann, and I don't think we're done. I wouldn't be surprised to see us draft Ekwonu and start him at LG. Tunsil-Icky-Britt-Cann-Howard seems like we'd be able to run the ball.

10 minutes ago, lumberjackchris said:

Usually a good sign, but both Mercilius and Cunningham were restructured like this before being cut mid season.

Tunsil seems like he’s on board right now, though. That’s a good sign.

• Like 4

So far, everything Caserio has done has been logical. Everyone we've brought back (King, Kirksey, Collins) has been at a fair value and with low risk. The new guys (Cann, Ogbo, Stewart) are also fair value and low risk. Still hoping we bring back Grugier-Hill and I'm sure we'll have more players brought in on 1-2 year deals. I'm also a fan of how he's handled the Watson situation so far. It seems all but guaranteed that we'll get 3 firsts and additional assets. The big test once we get picks for Watson will be making sure we hit on them. Too often, a team has whiffed on draft picks after making a big trade so we need to make sure we use this to set us up for the future. Overall, I'm pleased with the job he's done but I'm curious how he handles the draft. Last year's picks have done well, just need to keep that up. 

• Like 4

ESPN's Jeremy Fowler reports that the Giants have received multiple trade inquiries on CB James Bradberry.

This report feels like a desperate plea from the Giants, who have wanted to move Bradberry and his $13.5 million salary all offseason. $2 million of that salary becomes guaranteed when the new league year opens at 4 ET, so New York will have to find a trade or cut bait today if they want to move on. Either option would net them around $12 million in cap savings. 

would love to get him... previously... not sure he fits the timeline now