Early declaration thread 2022

LinderFournette

4 hours ago, Ozzy said:

He did?  Honestly though that last game against Bama is the most he stood out to me in any game he played at Georgia.  He was always just ok but in that Bama game he made more of an impact, either way there are still like 5 safeties who are better than him, he is most likely a 3rd or 4th round pick but will see what happens.  

Honestly based on play this year I would take Smoke Monday all day over Lewis Cine, Monday is just as physical if not more physical as a tackler and has better range in coverage and ball skills also is a longer and better looking athlete.  Brisker is also arguably a better safety and if say Jordan Battle declares he would be ahead of Lewis Cine as well.

Did Travon Walker declare yet?

That's how most are interpreting this...

No word on Travon, yet

Edited by BowlesDawgDX

15 minutes ago, BowlesDawgDX said:

That's how most are interpreting this...

No word on Travon, yet

Wow that is one stupid post by Lewis Cine, pretty lame.  What going for a Matrix shooter vibe or Post apocalyptic thing?  Whoever made that graphic is an idiot but whatever.   Maybe Georgia fans see it another way but he was not really that good honestly right?  Sure at times made decent tackles but he is not this all world safety or something that this graphic might be apparently representing.

24 minutes ago, BowlesDawgDX said:

Official now

Zamir White declared, and lots of smoke that Travon will as well

Really?  I guess as a RS JR why not I suppose, could have been arguably the best senior back in the nation if he returned but then would have to compete with that nuts SOPH class of Bijan Robinson, Tank Bigsby, Blake Corum, Devon Achane, Jahmyr Gibbs and DeWayne McBride among others.  Not to mention be behind an OL without Salyer and Shaffer.

Not sure he is better than Breece Hall, Kenneth Walker, Kyren Williams, Isaiah Spiller, Tyler Allgeier or even Kennedy Brooks, could also say Brian Robinson is possibly just as good.  

Also Slade Bolden Alabama RS JR WR declared, odd because he could have been used a ton next year unless they really improve that WR core.  He would be lucky to be drafted honestly.  Christopher Allen Alabama RS SR DE/OLB also declared after missing basically the entire season but he played great that first game and will probably be a mid round pick, he was poised to have an awesome year if that first game showed anything, could of had a 10 sack season if he stayed healthy all year.  

Edited by Ozzy

24 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Travon and Nakobe have declared 

Travon Walker is awesome, sure could be a little recency bias but dude has been outstanding in the last few games he played.  Dude should easily be a 1st rounder or at worst a steal in the 2nd round.

Will see how good Kirby is with all he lost on that D, the secondary should be ok but that front seven will be completely different.  

DE Jalen Carter
OLB Nolan Smith Jr
CB Ringo
SS Christopher Smith / Dan Jackson
FS Tykee Smith 

Loses

NT Jordan Davis
ILB Nakobe Dean
DE Travon Walker
ILB Quay Walker
S Lewis Cine
CB Derion Kendrick
DE Devonte Wyatt
OLB Robert Beal Jr
OLB Adam Anderson
LB Channing Tindall

Transferred Ameer Speed and Latavious Brini

I guess William Poole could return but not totally sure what he will be doing yet.  That front seven will not be the same that is for sure, and they did it all without Adam Anderson of course especially during the Title run, they clearly never mentioned that ever in the broadcast which was odd but clearly would be bad PR for college football and Georgia.  

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

Travon Walker is awesome, sure could be a little recency bias but dude has been outstanding in the last few games he played.  Dude should easily be a 1st rounder or at worst a steal in the 2nd round.

So happy he declared. I want him to be the Titans pick in the 1st round so bad. Unfortunately for us, I think his stock is only going to soar once he goes through the draft process.

8 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Wow that is one stupid post by Lewis Cine, pretty lame.  What going for a Matrix shooter vibe or Post apocalyptic thing?  Whoever made that graphic is an idiot but whatever.   Maybe Georgia fans see it another way but he was not really that good honestly right?  Sure at times made decent tackles but he is not this all world safety or something that this graphic might be apparently representing.

Looks like a school shooter. Thought that would be an issue in the states