Early declaration thread 2022

LinderFournette

I think I'd put Chenal a fair bit higher based on being a far better athlete than most of those above. Has the intangibles seemingly so Production plus athleticism.

Its verified that hes a freakish athlete. By no means is every great athlete a good LB, some such but then there are reasons for that. 

43 minutes ago, lark25 said:

I think I'd put Chenal a fair bit higher based on being a far better athlete than most of those above. Has the intangibles seemingly so Production plus athleticism.

Its verified that hes a freakish athlete. By no means is every great athlete a good LB, some such but then there are reasons for that. 

where is it verified he's a freakish athlete?

Strong, for sure, but the only thing I found was that he ran in the mid 4.6's coming out of HS but that was 40lbs ago.

54 minutes ago, BrownLeader said:

where is it verified he's a freakish athlete?

Strong, for sure, but the only thing I found was that he ran in the mid 4.6's coming out of HS but that was 40lbs ago.

Supposedly vert is north of 36 with super good agility and low mid 4.6 at almost 260lbs. 

Some of the blitzes he gets off a block and explodes super quick. You can see the mix of explosion and agility there on a number of plays.

Edited by lark25

11 hours ago, BrownLeader said:

1. Lloyd

2. Dean

3. Muma

4. Clark

5. Ulofoshio

6. To'oTo'o

7. Harris

8. Landman

9. D. Green

10. Chenal

...sorry badgers

For one no way is Lloyd better than Dean, especially if Dean continues to play like he did against Michigan, he was out of this world in that game.

Muma I need to watch more of  but still curious how some know about him.  I watched hundreds of college football games this year and not sure Wyoming was on TV much at all.  I guess I should have watched them in that bowl game but missed it.  Sure the dude was an All American but did people really call this before he was an All American or are they just going off others lists and other information.

By the way, Jay Sawvel is a very underrated defensive coach, he coached and developed long time starters in the NFL in De'Vondre Campbell, Damien Wilson, Eric Murray.  And possibly add Muma to that list for Wyoming.  The dude can coach defense very well if put with the right head coach.  

Who is D. Green?  And where are Micah McFadden, Mike Rose and Chance Campbell, possibly even Quay Walker?  Not to mention maybe Malcolm Rodriguez who had a great year and is a big time athlete with range.

Ulofoshio I believe is returning to school.

52 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

For one no way is Lloyd better than Dean, especially if Dean continues to play like he did against Michigan, he was out of this world in that game.

Muma I need to watch more of  but still curious how some know about him.  I watched hundreds of college football games this year and not sure Wyoming was on TV much at all.  I guess I should have watched them in that bowl game but missed it.  Sure the dude was an All American but did people really call this before he was an All American or are they just going off others lists and other information.

By the way, Jay Sawvel is a very underrated defensive coach, he coached and developed long time starters in the NFL in De'Vondre Campbell, Damien Wilson, Eric Murray.  And possibly add Muma to that list for Wyoming.  The dude can coach defense very well if put with the right head coach.  

Who is D. Green?  And where are Micah McFadden, Mike Rose and Chance Campbell, possibly even Quay Walker?  Not to mention maybe Malcolm Rodriguez who had a great year and is a big time athlete with range.

Ulofoshio I believe is returning to school.

Lloyd/ Dean is a push I think. Both are great prospects.

Youtube much? Wyoming games are there

Daniel Green Kansas St. ...although literally just took another look and I had him too high. Haven't watched Campbell & Rodriguez yet. The others I don't have in the top ten.

18 minutes ago, BrownLeader said:

Lloyd/ Dean is a push I think. Both are great prospects.

Youtube much? Wyoming games are there

Daniel Green Kansas St. ...although literally just took another look and I had him too high. Haven't watched Campbell & Rodriguez yet. The others I don't have in the top ten.

I am aware games are on youtube, but usually I do not watch players based on what others say, I usually use youtube to refresh my view on a player not to make the primary judgement on them.  Key thing would be if you watched a Wyoming game on TV without knowing him at all would he standout and would you peg him as a NFL prospect without anyone else saying so.

But sure anyone can just go watch a player after reading or hearing they are good for another.  

21 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

I am aware games are on youtube, but usually I do not watch players based on what others say, I usually use youtube to refresh my view on a player not to make the primary judgement on them.  Key thing would be if you watched a Wyoming game on TV without knowing him at all would he standout and would you peg him as a NFL prospect without anyone else saying so.

But sure anyone can just go watch a player after reading or hearing they are good for another.  

okay