⏰ to completely clean house

RaidersAreOne

On 1/3/2022 at 9:59 AM, RaidersAreOne said:

If we make the playoffs, do people see Bisaccia returning as HC? Not a question of what YOU want, but do you see Davis retaining him + Mayock for one more year? 

No. If Mark already contacted Harbaugh/someone he likes then I feel his mind is already made up

4 hours ago, Totty said:

This really doesn't change anything for me.  I still think we need to set up for the future.  I love Rich for getting us there, and maybe he gets a coding opportunity going forward.  But this isn't his team.  This is 2016.  A one off.  We aren't built to sustain this. 

If Mark thinks Rich is his guy, so be it.  But I have a feeling it's the emotion.  And a new HC is what is best for us going forward.  The only way that changes for me is if we have a deep run.  AFCCG or better.  

100% agree. And I think Mark will see it the same way. He’s not perfect but I don’t think he’s a wildly reactionary guy either.

He wasn’t scared to replace JDR who had been fine and had also taken us to the playoffs the previous year in favor of a big name in Gruden. I believe he thinks the team needs a big name now we’re in Vegas, and I kinda get the logic behind that.

Its going to look pretty bad at first if we announce Harbaugh and then Rich takes us deep into the playoffs, though…

9 hours ago, Dodo said:

No. If Mark already contacted Harbaugh/someone he likes then I feel his mind is already made up

I pray this is right.... Bisaccia is a good story, but he's not someone you can commit 4-5 years to based off this season. It's been fun, but this team has a -65 point differential and is surviving right now with late game finishes. They can't close out opponents. There is ZERO about what they are doing that is sustainable next year.

They are playing with a lot of emotion. Eventually they will run out of gas. 

This is your one and only chance to upgrade to a guy like Harbaugh, you cannot let emotion get in the way of long term answers.

• Like 1

Rich will get credit and I’m sure he should get some, but those players are fighting for each other and has nothing to do with the coaching. Those players stopped being door mates and started to stand up for themselves and play with heart. You still have to move on from Rich. Step back and look at the whole picture and there are some real concerns that shouldn’t be overlooked. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I pray this is right.... Bisaccia is a good story, but he's not someone you can commit 4-5 years to based off this season. It's been fun, but this team has a -65 point differential and is surviving right now with late game finishes. They can't close out opponents. There is ZERO about what they are doing that is sustainable next year.

They are playing with a lot of emotion. Eventually they will run out of gas. 

This is your one and only chance to upgrade to a guy like Harbaugh, you cannot let emotion get in the way of long term answers.

I'm all for giving Bisaccia a chance in light of everything that's transpired. Better the devil that you know rather than a chance on someone else who hasn't proven anything, and giving them a chance. However, if we have a Harbough lined up, I'm all in for that instead. 

• Like 1

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Rich will get credit and I’m sure he should get some, but those players are fighting for each other and has nothing to do with the coaching. Those players stopped being door mates and started to stand up for themselves and play with heart. You still have to move on from Rich. Step back and look at the whole picture and there are some real concerns that shouldn’t be overlooked. 

It is almost like the Team believes each other. 
Even though our fan base says Carr is not a leader . . . The team sure does seem to play for him. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Even though our fan base says Carr is not a leader . . . The team sure does seem to play for him. 

Yep it’s a default for whenever a player does something stupid. “There’s no accountability”

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Best leadership this team has has in years!! Players stood up and became leaders that’s why they go out there and fight. This is not a good team but they got heart and they fight. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NickButera said:

I'm all for giving Bisaccia a chance in light of everything that's transpired. Better the devil that you know rather than a chance on someone else who hasn't proven anything, and giving them a chance. However, if we have a Harbough lined up, I'm all in for that instead. 

Then you better learn to spell his name right 🙄😇

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Best leadership this team has has in years!! Players stood up and became leaders that’s why they go out there and fight. This is not a good team but they got heart and they fight. 

yup. Maxx is the definition of heart. Can see easily the D plays off his energy. I think it carries over to the O as well. Similar to when we had Mack. 
I think the O believes in each other, and really believes if they have the ball at the end they can score. But get to safe in games. 

• Like 1