Week 15: Packers @ Ravens. POSTGAME: Packers WIN 31-30, Improve to 11-3 & win the NFC North Title!

FAH1223

I watched their 4th quarter today. Huntley made some throws and can definitely move. Good stand in for Lamar so they can still run a similar offense. He’ll have the week of practice, that’s for sure. 

A hobbled Lamar is much less dangerous but I’d be very surprised if he was active, we’ll see. 

Their ST will be having visions of the end zone all week.

When they get to 3rd,4th and got to have it, we better have a plan for Mandrews.  

Packers haven't had a punt blocked yet this season right? I expect that to happen this game so they can check another thing off the bingo card

That or the LS snaps the ball 10 feet over the punters head and Baltimore recovers it for a TD.

Edited by deltarich87
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

Packers haven't had a punt blocked yet this season right? I expect that to happen this game so they can check another thing off the bingo card

Bojo will kick thru their the block. MVPunter..

Edited by Refugee
  • Like 4

27 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

That or the LS snaps the ball 10 feet over the punters head and Baltimore recovers it for a TD.

Or Balts LS snaps it over their punters head, and their punter runs back, picks up the ball, and takes it to the house for a td

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Or Balts LS snaps it over their punters head, and their punter runs back, picks up the ball, and takes it to the house for a td

That’s hilarious but in a more serious note I’ll be very surprised if no one tries (and of course converts) a fake punt against us this year.

13 minutes ago, Packer_ESP said:

That’s hilarious but in a more serious note I’ll be very surprised if no one tries (and of course converts) a fake punt against us this year.

I got the sense that a part of the decision to punt on that 4th and 1 was that they felt Rodgers was susceptible to muffs, not sure if the punter tried some different spin to induce it. Might not need to fake it with our muff frequency.

10 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

Crosby throws a pick-6

somehow

• Like 1