Week 15 TNF: Kansas City Chiefs 9-4 at Los Angeles Chargers 8-5

Broncofan

Pick the Week 15 TNF and likely AFCW winner!  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Going for it at the 25-ish was a bad call, but the other ones were all the right decision.

I mean that is certainly debateable, but my point was that, that is still part of the analytics which take into account field position. Nothing about the situation was effected by extrinsic factors so it is simply about whether you agree with what the analytics were saying.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Some of y’all still think he’s prime Kelce. Dude shouldn’t be doing that to them lol. 

Let it go.

He's 32. That's not old for NFL players.

He had 360 yards and 3 TDs in 3 playoff games... 10 months ago

its his 4th 100 yard game this year.

1 minute ago, game3525 said:

People are going to talk about Staley's decisions. But the larger issue is that the defense is ****.  Luckily, they have cap space this off-season, so they have the resources to make some key signings. 

They aren't going anywhere till they fix that side of the ball. 

I would add overal roster depth. 

We're thin pretty much everywhere. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mse326 said:

That doesn't change the math, just the inputs. So yes if those things are are effect your efficiencies you factor that in, that is just as much part of analytics. But you should have some basis to believe that if you are going to do it. And there was no reason to believe that when they occured since they were all early.

Why do franchises spend so much money on Head Coaches and coordinators when they could just use anyone to read the answers and use the calls the analytics say to use on every play?

1 minute ago, Forge said:
4 minutes ago, BofaDeez54927 said:

Like Dan Campbell, decisions were fine, play calls were not.

I didn't love two of the 4th down playcalls for sure. 

I know Staley was a QB in college but his coaching is all defensive side of the ball. Does anyone know what role he plays in play calling for them in these situations?

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

I know Staley was a QB in college but his coaching is all defensive side of the ball. Does anyone know what role he plays in play calling for them in these situations?

I'm going to assume he leaves it to Lombardi, but I can't say for sure

• Like 1