Browns have "significant" COVID outbreak; Place 8 players in protocol

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, DawgX said:

We'll miss Hooper's blocking with two backup OTs, though.

But yeah, this sucks. We need to win 3/4 and I don't see us beating Green Bay, and our chances at winning this game just greatly decreased.

Hope you beat the Raiders anyways.

Edited by Xenos

2 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Wyatt is the big loss. Wills has been playing like garbage but is still a starter so his backup would be protecting the blind side. Takk is a great rotational rusher. The rest we won't likely miss.

Kind of a weird (but maybe somewhat expected?) reversal from last year. Andrew Thomas struggled mightily last year while Wills looked fantastic. Seems like it is the opposite this year.

Meanwhile, it is all kind of moot because Wirfs is probably the best RT in football and he was taken after both of them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Kind of a weird (but maybe somewhat expected?) reversal from last year. Andrew Thomas struggled mightily last year while Wills looked fantastic. Seems like it is the opposite this year.

Meanwhile, it is all kind of moot because Wirfs is probably the best RT in football and he was taken after both of them.

Yeah, and who knows what next year will look like. 

I had Thomas as my #1 and then Wills #2, Wirfs #3 and Becton seeming very risky. I was 🤦‍♂️ after last year, but now who knows? 🤷‍♂️ I think Wirfs is the real deal, though, and will be elite moving forward. Hopefully Wills gets it together and Thomas keeps improving. They're only in year two so there's plenty of time to improve.

• Like 1