Week 15 Covid List Discussion

Webmaster

We'll try to keep this topic open to discuss all the players on the COVID list.  Please keep all your comments to football.  Do not discuss your thoughts on anything else COVID related. 

Everyone is frustrated and worn out with all this COVID related news.  Please remember the mods are volunteers who work hard to keep this community on-topic.  If you have comments or questions about forum administration, please PM a mod to discuss it, do not derail topics on the forum.  

• Like 8

Just now, biggie. said:

This has to be the single worst time to lose a bunch of players.

Ya I mean the season is winding down and like 75% of the league is vying for a playoff spot.  Just being down a few players is bad but several teams are down a ton of players. 

• Like 1

As a big-picture overview...

That alone is why ppl can forget about rescheduling.  First of all, the NFL's ability to deliver games is why they get the massive TV contract $, they're a lock to deliver content.   Second of all, you can't reschedule all these games (and there no more bye weeks to make it work).    We saw it last year - we're going to see it again - the games are going on, no matter what.

As one final football thought, this is the football impact for the Sat evening LV-CLE game (props to @NudeTayne for the 2nd one):

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

That alone is why ppl can forget about rescheduling.  First of all, the NFL's ability to deliver games is why they get the massive TV contract $, they're a lock to deliver content.   Second of all, you can't reschedule all these games (and there no more bye weeks to make it work).    We saw it last year - we're going to see it again - the games are going on, no matter what.

Bumping the games to Monday or Tuesday would allow a lot of the players to return to the field if they were vaccinated and have no symptoms.  

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Bumping the games to Monday or Tuesday would allow a lot of the players to return to the field if they were vaccinated and have no symptoms.  

So far, the average time to get 2 negative tests is still over 7 days.    TJ Watt was the fastest (he's a true freak even his immune system is all pro).   I doubt that the NFL will veer off given this knowledge. 

Edited by Broncofan
Right Watt lol
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

So far, the average time to get 2 negative tests is still over 7 days.    JJ Watt was the fastest (he's a true freak even his immune system is all pro).   I doubt that the NFL will veer off given this knowledge. 

I think you mean TJ? I just looked this up, he had 3.5 sacks in his game back lol

Positive on Monday

Negative on Friday

Negative on Saturday

THREE and ONE HALF SACKS on Sunday

lol

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I think you mean TJ? I just looked this up, he had 3.5 sacks in his game back lol

Positive on Monday

Negative on Friday

Negative on Saturday

lol

it was all that rest he was getting lol

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Positive on Monday

Negative on Friday

Negative on Saturday

lol

JJ would be even more amazing but yes it was TJ lol. 

• Like 1