Week 15 General Discussion

Broncofan

43 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

The Denver Broncos passing attack remains an embarrassment for the 6th year in a row.

Horrible QB, horrible OC, horrible pass blocking OL. Rise and repeat.

Keep putting that pressure on the defense to be perfect evey single game for the 60th game in a row

They never should have gotten rid of Tebow.  I know Peyton came to town, but let Tebow sit and learn for a few years while Peyton finished out his career.  What did they have to lose?  If we look at their history since then, the answer is "nothing."  Elway blew that one big time.

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

They never should have gotten rid of Tebow.  I know Peyton came to town, but let Tebow sit and learn for a few years while Peyton finished out his career.  What did they have to lose?  If we look at their history since then, the answer is "nothing."  Elway blew that one big time.

Ahhh there it is

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Nobody besides the Bills thought that Allen could hit the broadside of a barn, no way Arizona would trade up the opportunity to get Murray, same with Burrow. Not many people were high on Herbert either. 

don't know why you don't know this

Sounds like your making a lot of excuses for a poorly managed organization

Edited by AkronsWitness

I haven't yet called for Fangio's head this season... but I think now I finally see how bad he is as a HC.  Him and Shurmur should be fired after this game.  Fangio can definitely coach a defense, but he has zero time management skills.  

Wasted all this time at the end of the half playing for a FG, refusing to call time outs until they get into FG range, then because of their conservative play calling they have to kick a long FG that McManus shanks anyway.  Then Burrow comes on with 9 seconds left, gets a quick 20 yards, and nail a 58 yard FG as time expires.  Wow.

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

Sounds like your making a lot of excuses for a poorly managed organization

Ahhh yes every organization who doesn't trade half a decade of firsts for the first overall pick when their QB sucks is terrible. 

management for us has been terrible but this isn't the only reason why. You as a browns fan should know that