Week 16: Browns @ Packers on Christmas Day - POSTGAME: Packers WIN 24-22! Improve to 12-3!

FAH1223

14 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

This is at home. We've averaged our 6 home victories this year by 14 points. They've all been pretty comfy.

Plus this is going to be an incredibly short week for the Browns and, arguably, Mayfield is worse than both of the Ravens QBs.

I know we can never read too much into these games like today, but if the Raiders can beat these guys, there's no reason we shouldn't.

5 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Weather and conditions wise, Cleveland will be well-seasoned.  Mayfield doesn’t worry me, and I think the GB defense should rebound (come on Barry).  As others have mentioned, their Dline is pretty fierce.  Rodgers will need to be quick and decisive.

That or we need to make sure Jones and Dillon are popping through the middle of their defense.  Open up the play action that way.

5 hours ago, Toddfather said:

Not a bad idea! 

If you live in WI, it could be tricky. I can’t even walk around my old neighborhood at gametime without hearing cheers/groans. I’ve only done that for a collective 10 min and it’s always me rushing over to a friends place and barging in saying “ What did I miss?”

Edited by Refugee
  • Like 1