Week 17 SNF Vikings @ Packers: Postgame - Packers WIN 37-10, CLINCH #1 seed!

FAH1223

3 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

What about Tampa?  Do we win the tie breaker with them?  Tampa wins out and we drop one.  Both teams 13-4.  Tied for divisional record as well.  Not sure I guess common opponents?

Yeah we have the edge on common opponents 

15 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Rodgers went on the Covid list on Wednesday, Cook went on Thursday, meaning Sunday would be the first day he could come off. He'll have to fly out and play same day after no practice, I'm sure he'll probably play, but probably not handle the full workload.

Mattison is a quality RB that will get some yards

• Like 1

My seeding

Packers, Boys, Rams, Bucs, Cards, 49ers and Eagles

Boys vs Eagles

Rams vs 49ers

Cards vs Bucs

Boys, Rams and Bucs will win.

And we will play Bucs in 1st round.

I just hope 49ers upset Rams.. I dont see an upset in Boys vs Eagles and Cards vs Bucs

Edited by Jaire_Island

10 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Rodgers went on the Covid list on Wednesday, Cook went on Thursday, meaning Sunday would be the first day he could come off. He'll have to fly out and play same day after no practice, I'm sure he'll probably play, but probably not handle the full workload.

Didn't Cook go nuts a few weeks back after missing like 10 days with the bad shoulder and very limited practice?

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

Didn't Cook go nuts a few weeks back after missing like 10 days with the bad shoulder and very limited practice?

Yeah .. he did.  He's going to be a serious challenge.  I think the Packers need to control the clock in this one.  A lot of long sustained drives will help keep Minnesota at bay, and keep out defense fresh.  If we can get Jaire back maybe we can put another guy in the box and try to limit the running game damage.  Packers defense better show up ready to play.  The Packers will have a legit shot to seriously damage the Vikings playoff hopes.

12 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Shoulders aren't Covid.

I haven't seen a player miss the 10 days and not have a couple quarters of rust, even Rodgers, he played his worst game of the year not counting week 1.

16 hours ago, FAH1223 said:

ViQueens lost today. We can end their playoff hopes. 

Those ended awhile ago tbh lol

I believe when GB wins this one, the #1 seed will be locked up.

Minnesota and Green Bay always play each other tough, and it seems more recently that we tend to split the series.

With Minnesota taking the first one, I think GB comes back hungry and finds a way to win what will ultimately be another 1 score game haha

When is Bakh, Jaire and Z. Smith coming back?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Minnesota and Green Bay always play each other tough, and it seems more recently that we tend to split the series.

With Minnesota taking the first one, I think GB comes back hungry and finds a way to win what will ultimately be another 1 score game haha

I think Jaire could be back as soon as this week .. he's been practicing for several weeks.  Bakhtiari is having issues with his knee .. they had to give him the week off last week, just when it was looking like he was nearing a return.  Za'Darius Smith hasn't even begun practicing yet, although it's been teased a bit by him and by LaFleur.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Jaire is probably activated this week, personally will be surprised if the other two play in the regular season and a good chance they don't play in the playoffs either.