MNF: Miami Dolphins (7-7) @ New Orleans Saints (7-7)

TheKillerNacho

MNF  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • New Orleans Saints
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who scores the most fantasy points in this game?

• Tua Tagovailoa
    • Ian Book
    • Myles Gaskin
    • Duke Johnson
    • Alvin Kamara
    • Mark Ingram
    • DeVante Parker
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Mack Hollins
    • Tre'Quan Smith
    • Marquez Callaway
    • Ty Montgomery
    • Kenny Stills
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Durham Smythe
    • Nick Vannett
    • Dolphins DST
    • Saints DST
    • Jason Sanders
    • Brett Maher

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/28/2021 at 01:30 AM

17 minutes ago, Forge said:

Whenever you have to play a qb like book, I always wonder why teams don't just run variations of four verts constantly. 

It'll be inefficient, but it's not like this is hyper efficient either

Just run the old Denver Broncos Tim Tebow offense. Let the QB either run or chuck it deep.

• Like 1

Just now, Manny/Patrick said:

Ian Booking sucks

The Saints are Kamara/Ingram and a bunch of guys off the streets right now. I consider myself a pretty big Saints fan. There were multiple guys I’ve never heard of. Comparing the Saints to the Colts is a joke. We are down to our 4th QB, and have 20 players and 4 coaches on the COVID list. There is just no way that this is on Book

1 minute ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

I liked Ian Book at Notre Dame. He got put in a darn near impossible situation today. Kid took a lot of hits and bounced back up every single time. Love to see the kid succeed in the league moving forward. 

Kid is taking way too much grief for his first start. He is seeing one of the most aggressive defenses in the NFL and is missing several starting O linemen. 

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Because of COVID I had to play Ian Book at QB. I came into this game with an 11 point lead against Jaylen Waddle and lost by 5 points. Pain.

Heh...I was down 17.8 points and had the Dolphins D tonite. 25 points and a date in the championship. Crazy.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Because of COVID I had to play Ian Book at QB. I came into this game with an 11 point lead against Jaylen Waddle and lost by 5 points. Pain.

I had a friend that lost because he had Rex Grossman in the "They are who we thought they were," game.  The other guy was done, and he had like a 5 point win if he just benched Grossman.  Grossman had like -12 or something.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

The Saints are Kamara/Ingram and a bunch of guys off the streets right now. I consider myself a pretty big Saints fan. There were multiple guys I’ve never heard of. Comparing the Saints to the Colts is a joke. We are down to our 4th QB, and have 20 players and 4 coaches on the COVID list. There is just no way that this is on Book

Yah but why are they throwing so early in a game when they don’t know what there getting with Book, set up the run. Do some PA with short crossing routes, than go for the deep passes. Your correct that it’s not only Books fault, but he certainly didn’t help his stock here