Week 17: VIKINGS (7-8) at Packers (12-3)

swede700

Just now, vike daddy said:

do you live near an airport? because a lot of things fly over your head. lol

it's not that a vaccinated player plays better, or leads better. it's that a leader has to sometimes give up on their own self-centered beliefs and set an example of conduct for other team members to respect and emulate. Cousins did not do that.

I'm aware VD, but that would be interesting to see! 

Just let me have some fun with this haha

Just now, BWG VIKE said:

Just pointing out that vaxed or unvaxed at this point in the week he would still be out Sunday.

Signed NOT an anti vaxer nor a Cousins supporter.

That is the main point, so thanks for bringing it up.  It's rather irrelevant whether he was vaxxed or not.  

2 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Johns Hopkins wrote about this. 

Mond...should not rely on any natural immunity, and would have been better off getting jabbed to have stronger immunity.

I was only teasing...I know that it lasts for a little while and it's dependent upon each individual, but either way, you are correct, any natural immunity he had from it is likely over at this point, so he could get it again.  Hopefully, they've learned something from Dakota Dozier's situation...but I'd be surprised if they did.  

• Like 1