Week 17 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

Chase is frightening good though. I think I would take him slightly over JJ for the next 5-8 years.

I haven't seen one of their games, but it sounds like he is doing great.  He and Joe are going to be a HOF pair if things keep going the way they have.  I can't wait to see them in action.

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

These pass interference calls are getting bad. Chase has pushed off so much, and they're not letting our guys do anything.

That second TD definitely was a push off, but it seemed like it was within the acceptable parameters these days.

Edited by EvilenFroggen

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

He's HoF

If this were MLB they would leave him on the hook for all 15 years, but NFL won't care. He had a HoF career, hands down

I doubt it. If I recall correctly, the HoF changed their rules and stated that attitude and off the field actions will be taken into account for getting in.  

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

I don’t even think Moss is talented. Just a tall dude with hops. No one is as talented as Megatron. The greatest WR Eva. 

Oh, just tall, fast, can jump high, great hand eye coordination, etc.

But not talented.

• Like 4

Feel like Baltimore just did the Rocky 2 where they were fighting with their right hand and just now switched to their left on this drive. This the drive they formulated after watching the niners play the rams lol 

• Like 1