BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

We have divisions eh? Are they geographically based? Because I'll be honest, I don't know who 1/2 of you guys coach/own until the week I'm playing you. I remember that @Jlash is in Camden and I think @Scoundrel is Antarctica and the new guy @RTTRUTH is Flint and @Ragnarok is Berlin and @wwhickok is Death Valley.

Does @RuskieTitan own Ivory Coast?

I don't know who @rackcs's team is or the location. I just know he has a loaded defense and nobody on offense, so I assume he's really glad that it's assumed he has an elite kicker and will win every game he wins 6-3 or 12-9.

I thought that @Pickle Rick and @PR were the same person until about Week 11 last year.

I forgot that @RedGold had a team until it was time for draft day.

I remember that @bcb1213 beat us last year because his running back had a career day.

I know that @MD4L is also called Frogs and I don't remember who is on his team but I feel like his roster is solid for some reason.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

We have divisions eh? Are they geographically based? Because I'll be honest, I don't know who 1/2 of you guys coach/own until the week I'm playing you. I remember that @Jlash is in Camden and I think @Scoundrel is Antarctica and the new guy @RTTRUTH is Flint and @Ragnarok is Berlin and @wwhickok is Death Valley.

I don't know who @rackcs's team is or the location. I just know he has a loaded defense and nobody on offense, so I assume he's really glad that it's assumed he has an elite kicker and will win every game he wins 6-3 or 12-9.

I thought that @Pickle Rick and @PR were the same person until about Week 11 last year.

I remember that @bcb1213 beat us last year because his running back had a career day.

I know that @MD4L is also called Frogs and I don't remember who is on his team but I feel like his roster is solid for some reason.

I feel all of this in my soul 

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m hurt 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m Anchorage you tentacle ***

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Scoundrel has Anchorage, not Antarctica.

This is the thesis of the point I was making.

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’m hurt 

I'm sorry. I know you have Sauce and I feel like your team is absolutely in OKC, but now I'm thinking it's Gotham because of our logo conversation a few months ago.

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I’m Anchorage you tentacle ***

Anchorage Scoundrel...so is Pickle Antarctica?

Regardless, if we are picking locations, I'd like to advocate that Scoundrel's team is predicated on speed and a passing game, and therefore late in the season he should lose EVERY SINGLE home matchup that he has against a team who can run the ball at will in the frozen tundra.

Same argument for Pickle. Every game should be a 0-0 tie.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I'm sorry. I know you have Sauce and I feel like your team is absolutely in OKC, but now I'm thinking it's Gotham because of our logo conversation a few months ago.

Regardless, if we are picking locations, I'd like to advocate that Scoundrel's team is predicated on speed and a passing game, and therefore late in the season he should lose EVERY SINGLE home matchup that he has against a team who can run the ball at will in the frozen tundra.

I have Jonathan Taylor you dingus in an indoor stadium and Vita Vea, Jordan Davis, Sam Hubbard and Bradley Chubb. As well as other on the dline. 

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

My heart will always be in OKC. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

skydome-toronto.gif