Buccaneers WR Antonio Brown removes jersey and shirt, storms off field mid game; Officially Released

RaidersAreOne

AB wondering why he was paid the amount he was is top notch comedy. Those people on the podcast enable him just like everyone around him. Should have straight up told him it’s because you shown to be unreliable. And you sitting here with us shows that

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

Evans and Godwin.  AB is something lol.

Man, if only there was something AB could have done a couple of years ago to have made a lot more guaranteed money and not worry about these 'prove it' deals. Something like 30+ million guaranteed would probably count as an earnest salary, no?

• Like 6

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

If you aren't good for the money, it's not a bribe.

Though tbf, if she licks toilet seats, she's not really a model either.

I'm just gonna flash my rear end on Insta real quick and add model to my resume. Seems like a viable venture these days.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

AB wondering why he was paid the amount he was is top notch comedy. Those people on the podcast enable him just like everyone around him. Should have straight up told him it’s because you shown to be unreliable. And you sitting here with us shows that

They're afraid to cause drama. I notice that people critical on their own sports show/podcast/platform or whatever straight up turn into "yes" men essentially, and get all buddy-buddy when they have a guest on their own platform. Almost like they adhere to the idea that someone as a professional athlete has more value than themselves as individual to the point that they'd feel out of place walking on the same side of the street as them. Human nature maybe. 

• Like 2

So this isn't new, but just reinforcing how public knowledge it is:

We know that Tom Brady had a 7am meeting with AB. Plus, AB likely didn't follow other protocols and was around everyone on the bus, in the locker room, etc. Do the Bucs go ahead and test everyone? I haven't read up on the new protocols, but I feel like the NFL should step in and require it.