Week 18 (SNF) Chargers: (9-7) at Raiders (9-7)

NYRaider

Playoff Bound  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Playoffs?

• Yes
    • No

36 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

That's because a Littleton sucks. I can't say enough bad things about him. He's soft and just hates contact.

When we cut him I'm have a party like we won the super bowl

I do not see how we keep him now.  No justification to pay him an extra $12 million for 1 season.  Horrible signing all together.

16 minutes ago, KlenlyKenny said:

I think we get in if Pittsburgh and Indy loses, that's another playoff scenario. Indy is losing. Just a heads up. 

Don’t the Raiders get in with a win? They don’t need help if they just take care of business, right? Need the OL and D to show up. It’ll be disgusting if it’s there for the taking and they beat themselves.

16 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Don’t the Raiders get in with a win? They don’t need help if they just take care of business, right? Need the OL and D to show up. It’ll be disgusting if it’s there for the taking and they beat themselves.

Two scenarios to make the playoffs:

Win and in.

Lose, and need Colts and Steelers to lose.

4 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

Ravens just took the lead with a long Latavius Murray run. Somewhat karmic if Murray helps get the Raiders in. A small part of me will be kind of bummed if the Raiders get in after the early games.

I don'y know. Firstly, I will be happy just to be in and maybe the Ravens help us in and we help the Ravens in by beating the Chargers?

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Wentz choking hard his final two games. This was the hottest team in the league before the Raider game. 

Some horrific throws, I still expect them to win though. This Jags offense is as bad as I can remember, they can't do anything.