Week 18 (SNF) Chargers: (9-7) at Raiders (9-7)

NYRaider

Playoff Bound  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Playoffs?

• Yes
    • No

On 1/3/2022 at 1:38 PM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I honestly don't feel good about this. I will feel better if Waller is back but still don't expect us to win. We just have distraction after distraction after distraction after distraction with this damn team this year. To me, that makes it very hard to be optimistic. I just hope they surprise me

I didn't feel good about the Colts game.  I believed they were a good team with a good defense and a better team than the Raiders.  Two interceptions, a fumble (only one?) and we won.  I also believe the Discharge is a better team than the Raiders, except for the fact that they have a crappy rush defense that should work to our advantage.  I'm a nervous nellie and will be on Sunday.  Thank God it's a night game so I can sedate myself. 

Edited by S&B Bleeder

3 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Thank you for your unselfishness 

I live in the east coast so I don't see that many games but in the last 4 years I'm 0-4. Its the worst experience in your life going to a Raider game in NJ and losing.

You sit in traffic for 3 hours hating life