Week 18 (SNF) Chargers: (9-7) at Raiders (9-7)

NYRaider

Playoff Bound  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Playoffs?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

I live in the east coast so I don't see that many games but in the last 4 years I'm 0-4. Its the worst experience in your life going to a Raider game in NJ and losing.

You sit in traffic for 3 hours hating life

Let me know if you ever want to watch games in the future. I'll provide a method. I'm EST and haven't missed a game in years

11 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I will be there. If we win I'm going to Cincy or Buffalo next week too.

I'm debating on going last minute. nosebleeds around 400, hate to miss work the next day. which is why I haven't picked up tickets. couple buddy of mine are going. would be alot to fly into Vegas, fly out and be up at 6am Monday.  took alot of time off during the holidays 

51 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

this might be weird, but I almost enjoy watching games at home compared to in person. I do love me a good tailgate, just a hassle to get transportation

I miss going to games in Oakland it’s nothing like it the atmosphere is epic.

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

I'm debating on going last minute. nosebleeds around 400, hate to miss work the next day. which is why I haven't picked up tickets. couple buddy of mine are going. would be alot to fly into Vegas, fly out and be up at 6am Monday.  took alot of time off during the holidays 

Man up

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

this might be weird, but I almost enjoy watching games at home compared to in person. I do love me a good tailgate, just a hassle to get transportation

He balled out against the eagles. Only missed like 2 passes or something 

2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Crazy thing is we haven’t seen Carr have his 1 signature mvp ball out game and we’re 1 win from a playoff ticket. 

carr gotta ball out at least once this year

I hope this is it. I think the Pittsburgh game might have been that this year. Or Denver 1.

4 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Yeah traveling to Vegas is honestly a hassle. I live in Los Angeles now and going to the game at So-Fi was so much easier then going out to LV. So-Fi is so much nicer then our stadium too, I wish we would've moved to LA. When we were in Oakland and I lived in Berkeley I was able to just take the Bart straight to the stadium, good times.