GDT Browns vs Bye Week: Who wins?

candyman93

Me, in real time, hearing of DeShaun Watson tearing his ACL:

*Gets the ESPN Alert*

Me: OH NO! That's terrible! I hope he's ok! He's got such a good career ahead of him.

*3 seconds later*

Me: Texts @NateDawg about how that draft pick just got a lot more appealing in giddy excitement.

11 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

It's not cool to say you root for injuries on other teams to increase the chances of your own team but a much higher percentage of fans do it than are willing to admit.

I'm not going to say I root for Injuries because I don't.  That being said am I crushed when I found out Watson is hurt, Brown is traded to Seattle, and the defense is already without Watt and Mercilus?  And that they are already 3-4 giving us the 12th pick in the draft, with Tom Savage leading them the rest of the way?

Yeah...I don't think I'm going to cry myself to sleep for the Texans, but I didn't actively root for this.  Pretty happy right now...ESPECIALLY since we have their 1st AND 2nd round picks....

12 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Im sure the young, goodlooking, famous, milionairre will manage. Dont feel guilty buddy, its not like you were praying for Jimmys private plane to crash, leaving no surviving Haslam in the wreckage. Now, that would be wrong. Right? Right?

I think my favorite part of this post is you saying Deshaun Watson is good looking. 

1 hour ago, Reginaldm9 said:

I think my favorite part of this post is you saying Deshaun Watson is good looking. 

20 years ago or so I heard something my son was listening to and I'm pretty sure the guy singing was referring to himself as "Young, Black and Famous with money hanging out his anus" I have no thought of those lyrics in probably 20 years until I read this conversation then suddenly I could hear that song play in my head.

7 minutes ago, Dogbite said:

20 years ago or so I heard something my son was listening to and I'm pretty sure the guy singing was referring to himself as "Young, Black and Famous with money hanging out his anus" I have no thought of those lyrics in probably 20 years until I read this conversation then suddenly I could hear that song play in my head.

Where have you been all of my life? 

Archived