Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

1 minute ago, persiandud said:

this guy is the WORST. he's not a true fan. doesn't watch a single game this season and he wants his flowers because we failed to win a SB. 

It's not up to you decide who is a true fan and who isn't.  Put him on the ignore list.

3 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

New narrative?  That's fact.  Rodgers had 27 targets.  21 of them went to those two.  That's nearly 80%.  The defense knew exactly what was going to happen.  Double Adams, and keep Jones in front of them.  Not a hard offense to defend.

Adams is the first read on most plays - so of course. How many plays did Rodgers have time to get to other reads without leaving the pocket ?? Jones is the checkdown so it proves Rodgers was running the offense. So yeah - its a lazy take

Edited by cannondale

Just now, chisoxguy7 said:

Yikes bro

oh look a bears fan come to laugh at us. your own franchise doesn't have any success and this is your only solace? good for you, it's a pathetic existence 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

I strive to be more like him

I hope to also watch fewer games in the future

you're not a true fan either then

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

Aaron reverted back to the old Aaron before MLF that you hated. Ignored the middle of the field, and played passive as hell.

Dunno. Deguara didn't exactly instill confidence as a weapon in the middle

I think a legit question is would we rather keep Rodgers and keep making the playoffs until he retires, yet keep getting let down by him and the offense when it matters most, or trade him and likely miss the playoffs period for the next few years at least.

What scares me even more than Rodgers play, is that MLF is supposed to be an offensive genius, but that’s the performance his offense put out there with an MVP, what does his offense look like with someone else?

Well...that was just disappointing.

Rodgers normally goes back to a player if they drop the ball. Tonight he didn't and just zeroed in Adams making our offence extremely one dimensional. Losing Dillon didn't help either. We literally couldn't get anything going because Rodgers didn't trust anybody. I don't think Lazard saw a single target all night, WTF up with that?

Special teams sucks and the entire ST staff and unit need a total revamp, sadly starting with Crosby. He cannot do kickoffs anymore. All season long i've been watching his kicks continuously fail to reach the end zone. We need to get better at kickoffs, we need to get better at returning the ball, we need to get better at blocking, we need to get better at snapping.

Edited by Chili
  • Like 1