Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

New narrative?  That's fact.  Rodgers had 27 targets.  21 of them went to those two.  That's nearly 80%.  The defense knew exactly what was going to happen.  Double Adams, and keep Jones in front of them.  Not a hard offense to defend.

The fact that teams can do that and nullify our offense entirely shows how badly this team was built. Absolutely inexcusable to go 3 years in a row with those bums. Could have had Tee Higgins or Claypool instead of wasting a first round pick on a guy who was never going to see the field.

1 minute ago, mtsportsfan1 said:

I've always been a Rodgers supporter , but maybe it's time. It's obvious that with his huge cap hit that we not able to surround him with the talent to win a championship, as good as he is ,he's not good enough to do it on own. 

Every year it's something, if it's not the special teams sucking its the defense or the offence bogs down. It's all so tiring. 2 hall of fame qb's in the last 25 years and all we only can come up with 2 wins in the super bowl , so many heart breakers. I know there are a few fans are Happy just to be here , but this just sucks. It's always something

Hate to say it but AR12 was right to be pissed about the Jordan Love pick... Claypool, Pittman, Higgins all sitting there and if any one of them is on this team, you probably win this game

Just now, CWood21 said:

When your TE5 to start the year has more targets then the rest of your WRs combined...that's a problem.  The offense crapped the bed.  Outside of the first drive, the offense was lethargic.  ST cost them a TON of points.

I'm sure the All 22 will tell the tale - but no one here will care about that. MLF and ST gets my vote for the loss

I feel worse for the defense than I do for any of us. They kicked their *** for 4 quarters and gave up 6 points. 

I think it will be fun rooting for a young, developing team with little to no Super Bowl expectations next year. Get a ****load for Rodgers and send him packing. 

• Like 2

Just now, StatKing said:

The fact that teams can do that and nullify our offense entirely shows how badly this team was built. Absolutely inexcusable to go 3 years in a row with those bums. Could have had Tee Higgins or Claypool instead of wasting a first round pick on a guy who was never going to see the field.

Correct. Entire offense is built on Davante with double moves if given space and Jones in the flat.  I knew it was going to get shut down.

Just now, chisoxguy7 said:

Hate to say it but AR12 was right to be pissed about the Jordan Love pick... Claypool, Pittman, Higgins all sitting there and if any one of them is on this team, you probably win this game

Not if he ignores them, the middle of the field, and refuses to take any shots at all, while being off on the vast majority of his throws.

1 minute ago, StatKing said:

The offense is easy to defend because the QB plays like *** in the post season

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StatKing said:

You give Allen Lazard the same amount of targets that Tee Higgins gets, his production is pretty damn similar.  And better then Claypool.

• Like 1