Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

Blow it up ... trade Rodgers for the motherlode if you can, and start building a better roster.  Defense played extremely well, but the offense did next to nothing after the opening drive.   #12 helps get you there,  but hasn't come thru when it's on the line since the Super Bowl win.  Not all his fault, but we've tried and tried to get over the hump and it hasn't clicked.

It will be hard without him, but it seems like this is a jumping off point.  We will soon find out whether LaFleur can coach or not.  He turned in a turd today for sure.  We're probably a 6-11, or 7-10 team without Rodgers, but maybe we can use the assets to build a different type of squad that doesn't need a super star QB to win with.  

Very upsettting end to this season, but it really does seem like it's time for major change.

• Like 1

Just now, StatKing said:

Lol. This is a joke right? Guy was a street free agent for a reason. Would be a practice squad guy on any other team. Only the Packers would think going into the playoffs with him as your 2nd best wideout is a good choice.

I must have forgotten how Chad Jackson just punched his ticket to the HoF.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skibrett15 said:

if either was on this squad they score 28 tonight and waltz to the next round. Lazard is more blocker than WR. SF didn't try to do more than man up on the other guys because they just didn't have to.

Why I was hoping SO BAD for OBJ mid-season. Let other guys block. I want my WRs to run routes and catch passes.

1 minute ago, skibrett15 said:

if either was on this squad they score 28 tonight and waltz to the next round.

Lazard is more blocker than WR.

SF didn't try to do more than man up on the other guys because they just didn't have to.

It’s time to stop posting. Rodgers and special teams crapped their pants tonight. End of discussion.

Same song and dance. GB loses these games because the bread and butter never shows up. The offense needs to be better.

Defense did their part.

They all knew special teams was bad. They need to make them a none factor. They didn’t.

Edited by Green19
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

No not really.  That one was in the bag and we should have won it.  We didn't play well enough in this game.  Loss is on O and ST the worst unit in the history of the league.  Yah MLF isn't going to go anywhere but Rodgers dunno.  After this he might just hang it up. 

seahawks game was in the bag too.  they played out very similarly:

defense on fire for 55 minutes

offense can't score

go into the final stretch with a lead that's much smaller than it should be

special teams implodes

defense finally gives up a play. 

It sucks that we have such a good showing on defense of the ball, and special teams gives up 10 points, and the offense can't score a TD after the first drive.  Rodgers and Lafleur deserve every bit of hate they get

I can’t wait for when the 12 trade talks really start to escalate and some fans in here are gonna demand the mother lode for a guy who can’t get it done anymore.  Esp if he somehow notches the most unimpressive MVP year we’ve ever seen.  

• Like 2