Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

Just now, Howler said:

Once Frisco got wise to Davante in the slot and started to bracket him, it was the beginning of the end. How Gute thought these WRs and TEs were good enough was beyond my comprehension. Granted, Tonyan was lost for season.

Down WR2 and TE1 throws things off a bit. But it shouldn't have collapsed the entire operation this much.

6 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

Can we from now on say that the cold in Lambeau has got absolutely nothing to do with us winning a game

yes please.   

Cold is more of a neutralizer than a benefit for the team that is "on paper" the better team

Edited by squire12

Just now, Old Guy said:

I'm gonna mark this as the overreaction of the year.

Don't waste your time responding to that, man first the problem was MM, then the players, now it's the new coach and the GM. This team was as maxed out as it could be, and it limped to the finish line. Rodgers has been a great QB but all these painful losses with completely different teams and staffs has him in common. He had the ball in his hands all game and it wasn't enough. Dude is human and his personality cracks when things are not perfect, he's too controlling, things get out of whack and he gets rattled. It's ok though he gave us a great run but it's time to move on from him and see what the future holds.

3 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Oh straight **** off if you think rodgers was an issue this year. They didn’t score today but he tore it all year and it was clearly special teams tonight

Rodgers was the issue tonight. The offense scored 10 points. Our season is over in large part because of his ****ty performance.

The fact that the Rodgers defenders haven't gone into hiding is disgraceful. He nuked another one of our seasons. 

• Like 4

Just now, Brit Pack said:

It seemed in the presser MLF was unaware and not suprised, of only ten men on the field for the field goal

What's he gonna say......he did blame himself for it - which I dont believe accurate.

Just kick Drayton out the door.

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

I think we are going to blow this thing up, but it will not include the GM and Coach who put together and coached the roster which went 13-3 the past three season. 

Who do you think they could get to take either of those jobs if they did something so non-sensical? 

LaFleur and Gute have at least 2, if not 3 years post-Rodgers before their seat gets hot.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

The closest thing to trust outside of Jones and Adams is Marcedes Lewis, and after he coughed up the fumble he probably wasn't going back there again.  Rodgers does a LOT of things well, but trusting his receivers to make a play isn't one of them.  If you're arguing that Rodgers trusts Lazard, why didn't he get more then 1 target?  That's the same number as Marcedes Lewis and Josiah Deguara.

why should lazard get more than 1 target? he's pretty bad

Him, Lewis, Deguara- these are 1 target guys!  You can't build an NFL offense around them!

9 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Friend, most of your fellow posters are acknowledging that WR2 is your biggest weakness on offense. I'm not reinventing the wheel here, just making the observation that your 2020 first round could have been a contributor on this team. Don't take it personally, it's not.

I think it's disingenuous to cry about a #2 Wr on an offense that was ranked first or second the last two years.  It's  an irrelevant excuse. We pay Rodgers plenty. 39 regular season wins, but he chokes in the playoffs.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Oh straight **** off if you think rodgers was an issue this year. They didn’t score today but he tore it all year and it was clearly special teams tonight

This year?  No.  Today?  Absolutely.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I challenge you to find a SINGLE post of mine where I stated Rodgers was the problem this year. I'll save you some time because there aren't any. 

He sucked tonight and every post in this thread was about how he and special teams cost us tonight and the defense should be pissed about it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Rodgers was the issue tonight. The offense scored 10 points. Our season is over in large part because of his ****ty performance.

The fact that the Rodgers defenders haven't gone into hiding is disgraceful. He nuked another one of our seasons. 

If ST dosent eff it up, Rodgers gets a brady playoff Type W.

• Like 2