Week 18 WC Game: Eagles @ Bucs Sunday 1pm on Fox

Nabbs4u

6 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I think we CAN win this game. I just don’t think we will. Brady torching our defense again seems almost inevitable, but maybe they play out of their minds. 

Hurts could be a massive difference maker if he is on his game. A big performance in the playoffs would be an important step for him. 

Unless Gannon surprises us, Brady is too smart and good and experienced not to go like 350 and 3 in this game. 

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Unless Gannon surprises us, Brady is too smart and good and experienced not to go like 350 and 3 in this game. 

Pressure up the middle defensively and long, run centric drives offensively. Keep it out of his hands. That’s really the only way. That and fortunate turnovers. 

25 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

While I welcome anything that might help our running game get going, Brady has proven he can throw in bad weather. Not sure Hurts has. 

Here's hoping we can Patriot them like NE did the Bills in Orchard Park.

Yeah. Rain can also make it easier to fumble too.

I also wouldn’t trust weather reports this far out. We’ll see what it says a couple days from now.

41 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

While I welcome anything that might help our running game get going, Brady has proven he can throw in bad weather. Not sure Hurts has. 

Here's hoping we can Patriot them like NE did the Bills in Orchard Park.

Look like Fournette is coming back. If he plays that will be a biggie.

34 minutes ago, ACO said:

Look like Fournette is coming back. If he plays that will be a biggie.

Not worried much about him. Just can’t let him catch those passes with no one around him. We held him to 3.7 YPC last game. We held Saquon to 2.5 YPC. We held Ekeler to 3.5. We held Gibson to 1.7 YPC. I’d also argue our run defense is better now than back then.

If David is at least 90 percent and out there to lead that defense that’s a much bigger deal.