Wild Card Weekend GDT: Raiders (10-7) @ Bengals (10-7) - You Wanna Talk About Playoffs!?!?!?

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • ***** Cats
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Also Mixon coming off Covid. Seen a lot of players not play like there usual self that first week back. Get winded very quick. 

Raiders have one clear advantage and that’s DL>Bengals OL 

They don’t abuse that then it’s blow out city for Cincy 

Hope not having Philon doesn't hurt too bad. Even without him, Jefferson was crushing it. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Hoping the Raiders aren't emotionally drained for the Bengals game after last night's crazy game.

That’s pretty much I’m thinking And yes I’m one of the pessimistic fans. Heck after Williams got that 4th and 10 for like 40 yards in OT I was sure it was over

If our front 7 can control the run game get after Burrow, and We can run it on O we have a shot. Sticking to the run, controlling the clock and taking our shots when they open up. 

these guys been counted out all year long and proven the doubters wrong, no reason why that can’t continue this Saturday! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Really more about Carr. He's not been strong in cold temps through his career. 

Was thinking about this but all 4 AFC Division winners are cold cities/cold outdoor stadiums. So Carr was going to have to win 3 straight cold weather games in the playoffs regardless. 

7 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Really more about Carr. He's not been strong in cold temps through his career. 

Josh Jacobs is getting hot at the perfect time. I think the snow also slows down their explosive passing attack, we've never seen Joe Burrow play in the snow and the biggest knock on him coming out was his hand size.