Wildcard Round GDT - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

How about our two outside corners that were supposed to get abused this game? Those boys came to play as did the entire defense. Demeco Ryans deserves a raise for the game he called in the 2nd half of the Rams game and for this game. That was BIG time stuff. 

Please #54 and #97 be healthy to go next week. Can't go to Lambeau without those two and expect to win.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

What a horrendous ending by this game. I can't believe how bad they played. Takes away from the win.

We should have won by at least 10+. 

Don't feel good about going forward at all with the way this team tried their DARNEST to give the game away. F this team.

For Real Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Grateful for the win but this game is a microcosm of why moving on from Jimmy this off-season SHOULD NOT be up for debate. That game is an afterthought if not for his horrible accuracy and awareness. It's like shaking a Magic 8-Ball...you just never know which Jimmy shows up. On to Lambeau but my confidence meter with all the defensive injuries is not good.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

How about our two outside corners that were supposed to get abused this game? Those boys came to play as did the entire defense. Demeco Ryans deserves a raise for the game he called in the 2nd half of the Rams game and for this game. That was BIG time stuff. 

Please #54 and #97 be healthy to go next week. Can't go to Lambeau without those two and expect to win.

I didn't hear Ambry's name much at all, which is great. 

And when I saw E-man, it was mostly him making a tackle, tbh. 

• Like 1

Just now, 757-NINER said:

Grateful for the win but this game is a microcosm of why moving on from Jimmy this off-season SHOULD NOT be up for debate. That game is an afterthought if not for his horrible accuracy and awareness. It's like shaking a Magic 8-Ball...you just never know which Jimmy shows up. On to Lambeau but my confidence meter with all the defensive injuries is not good.

Preach. 

People in the main board were harping on Kyle about some of the calls, but man, a lot of times it was there and something in the execution went wrong. That -11 yard pass to Mitchell is wide open down field to Kittle if the right side of the line doesn't implode. Jimmy misses a wide open Aiyuk twice (once he didn't throw it to Aiyuk, once was that awful overthrow), threw the INT....hell, even that almost fumble pass to Kittle. People got on Shanny about that, but the play is wide open and ready to go...Jimmy legitimately just threw it off balance at the ground. If that's a clean throw and catch, its an easy few yards 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I didn't hear Ambry's name much at all, which is great. 

And when I saw E-man, it was mostly him making a tackle, tbh. 

They are getting better and better.

We need to start getting Kittle more involved in the passing game and I think that's what will happen vs GB but Shanny can never get all three top guys going at the same time lol. Aiyuk should have had over 100 yards today and he continues to play well but get Kittle the ball more please.

If Warner/Bosa play, we got a great shot next week. 

• Like 1