Playoffs- Wild Card- Raiders

Johnny Nix

1 hour ago, Beck Bristow said:

Raiders fans, how do you guys feel about that touchdown for us with the inadvertent whistle. By rule, should have been dead, but I don't think it had an impact on the completion. Ball was to the receiver less than a second after the whistle. 

There was no reason for the ref to stop the play.  Burrow was in bounds.  Boyd was in bounds.  Case closed.  If refs can "inadvertently" stop plays, are we gouing to deal with this every time Burrow drops back for a bomb?

3 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

Raiders fans, how do you guys feel about that touchdown for us with the inadvertent whistle. By rule, should have been dead, but I don't think it had an impact on the completion. Ball was to the receiver less than a second after the whistle. 

I say silly. Was a mistake by the ref but I don’t think it changed anything… good hard fought game!

rooting for you guys!

25 minutes ago, raidersedge said:

Happy for Bengal fans. Raiders are already on 19 years without a playoff win, its absolutely brutal. Its crazy how it happens tho, you just never know in this league. 

Was that the Rich Gannon led team? It is pretty crazy. Team goes from good to just can't win one, even with some good teams in that span. 

11 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

I don't think it changed anything either. The whistle happened when the ball was about 2 feet from Boyds hands. He was open by yards.