AFC Divisional GDT: (2) Chiefs vs (3) Bills

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Chiefs Kingdom
    • Bills Mafia

Just now, The Third Rider said:

OT rules are fine, the Bills defense had plenty of chances to win this game, they can only blame themselves. I do feel bad for Josh Allen though, missing that coin flip in this game was almost like throwing an int.

I lowkey didn't like a lot of things coaching on the Bills did plenty of times in the game.

Joss Allen is amazing, but great player does not change that NFL is a team sport.  Should have made Chiefs field the kickoff. 

We'll end up with some bad and needlessly long OT games if the rules are changed to give each team the ball no matter what (that will put teams at disadvantages the following week).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

The only change I would make to OT is having more of a break, like 5-10 minutes for people to take a breath. The problem now is a gassed defense might have to trot right back out onto the field, which doesn’t ever happen in the natural flow of the game.

For this reason I think not calling timeouts between plays when the opposing team is driving is unbelievably stupid

3 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

The only change I would make to OT is having more of a break, like 5-10 minutes for people to take a breath. The problem now is a gassed defense might have to trot right back out onto the field, which doesn’t ever happen in the natural flow of the game.

I do like this idea. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Dude..... Tyreek Hill and Jackson Mahomes. I understand where you're coming from but those two alone should trump everything else lol

I don't know Jackson Mahomes is, I'm assuming a relative of Patrick? And Tyreek Hill...every team has criminals on it, if you are basing who you root for on that, its not worth watching.

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

Huh? Wait so when Allen is making throws to Open receivers it’s all Allen. But when Mahomes is doing it with Kelce and Tyreek, it’s on them? Both of them were throwing to wide open guys down the stretch. Heck that game winning TD to Kelce was as tight a throw as Allen threw during this last few drives 

Call me when Gabe Davis ends up in the Hall of Fame. There's levels to this stuff. I'm not trying to discredit Mahomes in anyway. Like I said, hes amazing but lets not act like those two weren't amazing before he got there.