Divisional Round Games

Leader

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

Okay LA......just do me a solid and put Tampa out of this thing.

At this point, my rooting interests are (in order): Cincinnati, Buffalo, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Kansas City, and Tampa Bay.  Which naturally means we're going to get a Kansas City/Tampa Bay Super Bowl.

4 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

At this point, my rooting interests are (in order): Cincinnati, Buffalo, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Kansas City, and Tampa Bay.  Which naturally means we're going to get a Kansas City/Tampa Bay Super Bowl.

Give me good games and I am happy.   Whoever plays well enough to win games hats off.  

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

Buffalo or bust for me. Want to see the small market team finally shake the curse. They have the talent to do it and I have enough hate for the others (even cinci because I’m getting older and Burrow is too young to be this good so let me be bitter) so go with the small market, cold weather brotherhood. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Buffalo or bust for me. Want to see the small market team finally shake the curse. They have the talent to do it and I have enough hate for the others (even cinci because I’m getting older and Burrow is too young to be this good so let me be bitter) so go with the small market, cold weather brotherhood. 

Josh Allen is only 7 months older then Joe Burrow...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, skibrett15 said:

I really think they fall to the rams.  TB has looked much shakier ending the season compared to last one.  And they are banged up at receiver compared to previous year

Betting on Stafford over Brady in the playoffs ???

bold GIF

• Like 1