NFC Divisional GDT: (4) Rams at (2) Buccaneers

NYRaider

Who you got?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Bucs
    • Rams

Hmm..which of these do I want my team to beat the most in the Superbowl…🤔

I think the Rams take this, Bucs just have too many injuries. Brady can make things happen without his offensive firepower, but not if he’s also losing starting OLmen. That OL has been a wall for him. 

The Rams should be the favourites for this one. We’ve not had an answer for them either this season or last season.

McVay’s offensive scheme matches up well against our defence and we’ve yet to call a good game offensively against their defence.

Provided we’ve got Wirfs and Jensen capable of playing the full game, we’ve got a good chance, but we need the defence to really step it up and consistently get pressure with 4. 

2 hours ago, BigTrav said:

Hmm..which of these do I want my team to beat the most in the Superbowl…🤔

I think the Rams take this, Bucs just have too many injuries. Brady can make things happen without his offensive firepower, but not if he’s also losing starting OLmen. That OL has been a wall for him. 

Take it from someone whose team lost two Super Bowls to Brady.

You think you want the rematch but trust me, you don't

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

Take it from someone whose team lost two Super Bowls to Brady.

You think you want the rematch but trust me, you don't

Was Tom necessarily the catalyst to why you lost both of them? He's a part but it was also the defense, Vinatieri, some bad injury luck here and there...etc. He has a better offense now, but worse coaching. I think you win easily

Edited by BigTrav

Stafford should have a field day. Gonna be quick work on Sunday. 49ers have better shot than the Bucs. Setting up for an all-NFC West Conference Championship.

On the other side, I think Tenn if Henry is healthy and effective. It’s a great get right game for the Titans. I think the Chiefs/Bills winner will be so emotionally spent that they will have nothing left for Nashville.