NFL fines Buccaneers HC Bruce Arians $50,000 for striking own player

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

The NFL is aware that Adams was wearing a helmet right? That hit was harmless and is more of a "Hey you - stop being an idiot before you draw a flag" than an attack.

That same hit, even worse hits, happen 

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

"Allegedly"

"Allegedly"

Lmao. OJ is allegedly a murderer. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I hope that guy filed assault/battery charges against Arians for that hit. No place in football for that, and Arians should be in jail and lawmakers need to immediately pass "The Bruce Arians Bill" aimed at preventing and helping victims of gruesome assault by NFL head coaches during games

First Half GIF

• Like 1

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

You guys are insane lmao. Imagine if this happened in literally any other work environment and how you'd feel about it.

But it’s not. If you’ve only ever worked in any office setting I get it, though. Join a construction union. You’ll get worse. 

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

You guys are insane lmao. Imagine if this happened in literally any other work environment and how you'd feel about it.

I’ve seen fights on manual labor jobs, sometimes with the boss even. 

not saying it’s good or excusable behavior, but I’m not gonna get too worked up over a smack on a helmet either 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I mean, in college I had a coach punch me in the face in practice once.  He apologized because he meant to punch a different player in the face.

Should you whack players?  No, but I still don't think that little tap is a big deal.

• Like 1

Saw it live and knew something would be done about that. 

Remember when Urban Meyer kicked a kicker and everyone was outraged? Yeah, same thing here except for team results and reputation.

Totally uncalled for. He should be punished. That was outrageously unprofessional.

I'm trying to picture how triggered everyone on this board would be if their boss cuffed them upside the head.

• Like 1