NFL fines Buccaneers HC Bruce Arians $50,000 for striking own player

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I mean, in college I had a coach punch me in the face in practice once.  He apologized because he meant to punch a different player in the face.

Should you whack players?  No, but I still don't think that little tap is a big deal.

I had a 6’ 5” 350lb road crew manager throw one of those huge fire hydrant wrenches at me. It was a long range attack, he had no shot at hitting me, but he seemed mad and that’s why I was keeping my distance in the first place.

Good times. Oh what you’ll put up with for $4 above minimum wage as a teen.

7 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I mean, in college I had a coach punch me in the face in practice once.  He apologized because he meant to punch a different player in the face.

Should you whack players?  No, but I still don't think that little tap is a big deal.

You just took it? I don’t think I would’ve done the same. That’s super disrespectful assaulting someone over a game wtf.

Edited by Blackstar12

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

I had a 6’ 5” 350lb road crew manager throw one of those huge fire hydrant wrenches at me. It was a long range attack, he had no shot at hitting me, but he seemed mad and that’s why I was keeping my distance in the first place.

Good times. Oh what you’ll put up with for $4 above minimum wage as a teen.

Road crew guys are the worst LMAO. Carpenters and concrete guys are usually chill. Electrical, plumbing, road crew, and heavy equipment operators are all jackasses in my experience. 😂

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Remember when Urban Meyer kicked a kicker and everyone was outraged? Yeah, same thing here except for team results and reputation.

I thought it was stupid when Urban did it, just like Arians. But I wasn’t outraged.

9 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

You just took it? I don’t think I would’ve done the same. That’s super disrespectful assaulting someone over a game wtf.

The guy he meant to hit had it coming.

It wasn't like a haymaker, and he apologized.  It wasn't a big deal after.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Don't hit people. By Arians own admission its not apart of the game, so take the its football doe rhetoric out of it. Its a pretty standard rule in society. Don't hit people. 

Yeah I have no idea how this is controversial or debatable.

This is taught starting in preschool ffs.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah I have no idea how this is controversial or debatable.

This is taught starting in preschool ffs.

Yeah it’s almost like people are just stirring the pot in this. Typical. 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

You guys are insane lmao. Imagine if this happened in literally any other work environment and how you'd feel about it.

When a guy makes a great play everyone smacks his helmet to congratulate him MUCH MUCH harder than this. It's just a completely different work environment than everyone here.

Imagine your boss making you run windsprints around the office because you messed up an excel sheet...

• Like 4