Bears Coordinators and Assistant Coaches Search/Interviews

GOGRIESE

2 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

Is the illegal frozen eel market big in the Chicagoland area, Officer CBears?? 

First off, put some respect on the name.  I ain’t pushin’ no beat car call to call chasing down stray dogs and half dead possums.  That’s DETECTIVE CBears to you.

Second, if you gotta ASK about the illegal frozen eel market, you’re clearly not IN the illegal frozen eel game.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, CBears019 said:

First off, put some respect on the name.  I ain’t pushin’ no beat car call to call chasing down stray dogs and half dead possums.  That’s DETECTIVE CBears to you.

Second, if you gotta ASK about the illegal frozen eel market, you’re clearly not IN the illegal frozen eel game.

The fact that I didn’t know that (which is awesome btw) only confirms that I am not in the illegal frozen eel game. OR, if I were trying to throw you off the scent… 🤔 

4 hours ago, CBears019 said:

Christ, they promoted you???

5 minutes ago, G08 said:

Welp... now we need to figure out who the hell this dude is, what his beliefs are and what kind of scheme/system is coming to Chicago.

Maybe it will be sooner than four years of trying to figure out what kind of offense is being ran. Then again.....................

4 minutes ago, G08 said:

Welp... now we need to figure out who the hell this dude is, what his beliefs are and what kind of scheme/system is coming to Chicago.

https://www.packers.com/team/coaches-roster/luke-getsy

Kinda seems like he’s done a little bit of everything. All I know is Rodgers and Adams both speak SUPER highly of him.