Don't Vote Out Forge Mafia - Postponed Due to Lack of Interest

Slappy Mc

38 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’m back if you need someone. Sorry just had a bad day the other day 

Its good to clear your head sometimes. Maybe if we could get @The Orca and @Pickle Rick in as well as @squire12/ @bcb1213/ @Dome/ @Blue/ @Jlash/ @Tk3 then we can start tomorrow (assuming everyone can commit to being around to bold someones name.

43 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Its good to clear your head sometimes. Maybe if we could get @The Orca and @Pickle Rick in as well as @squire12/ @bcb1213/ @Dome/ @Blue/ @Jlash/ @Tk3 then we can start tomorrow (assuming everyone can commit to being around to bold someones name.

If this is a turbo game with an elimination every hour, there is no way I can do that.  

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

If this is a turbo game with an elimination every hour, there is no way I can do that.  

Could be faster than every hour, but I appreciate the response. This will most likely be the biggest sticking point for a lot of participation.

Reminder to everyone playing that every day phase that goes by there is vote not made will be 1 vote towards the player that pulled the Forge role.