49ers offseason 2022

49erurtaza

2 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

That's basically the least information anyone has ever given about an NFL player. Lack of experience suggests high ceiling? Then my ceiling is infinite.

So, we are concerned about the things we don't know about him. That's not news. 

19 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

No reason not to extend him now tbh. 

Agreed, but he may not want to be extended early. 

I keep saying this about the Bosa situation, but everyone knows the cap is going to explode, including players and agents. I'm sure guys in their prime are going to have no reason to sign early if they think it will come at a discount. 

Given DeMeco probably leaves, ward could go with him assuming we don't tag him, which we should.

I wonder if we have even approached him about a deal. Probably not, but I would hope so. 

He's elite and we can't afford to lose him right now. I am lower on hufanga than most. Still need to see more out of him. Even if he becomes the player people think he is right now, we still need to keep ward lol 

I just don't see it. There's not going to be a market for him unless it is Cleveland or bust. But again, if the rumors are true that Watson is suspended for only 6-8 weeks, then they probably just roll out Brissett for the first half of the season. 

He needs to be released by the start of training camp. Don't need any of those distractions. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

It's not his hands I'm worreid about....

Fair enough, but I was commenting on the fact he isn't carrying extra weight. Looks very cut. That will help his knee(s). 

I am not looking at the boxing as a way for him to increase his dexterity with his hands, to me, this is simply a conditioning tool. 

I wonder what he weighs right now. This physique change shows how dedicated he is to his craft. Seems like he is already in great shape and showing up to camp looking like that is always a good thing. 

9 minutes ago, N4L said:

Fair enough, but I was commenting on the fact he isn't carrying extra weight. Looks very cut. That will help his knee(s). 

I am not looking at the boxing as a way for him to increase his dexterity with his hands, to me, this is simply a conditioning tool. 

I wonder what he weighs right now. This physique change shows how dedicated he is to his craft. Seems like he is already in great shape and showing up to camp looking like that is always a good thing. 

This is pretty much the biggest thing, though if the knees are truly arthritic as was feared, I'm not sure it's ultimately going to mean much in the long run. May just end up being a pain tolerance thing. 

He looks really cut though. Kudos to him. Looks phenomenal. I'm not sure what he weighs, but I doubt that he's down to like 290 pounds or anything, so hopefully he can continue to play the same sort of game. 

24 minutes ago, Forge said:

This is pretty much the biggest thing, though if the knees are truly arthritic as was feared, I'm not sure it's ultimately going to mean much in the long run. May just end up being a pain tolerance thing. 

He looks really cut though. Kudos to him. Looks phenomenal. I'm not sure what he weighs, but I doubt that he's down to like 290 pounds or anything, so hopefully he can continue to play the same sort of game. 

He's clearly just training for Cohn. 

• Like 4