2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I'm sorry, is Marcus Davenport the 12 sack rookie or the DPOY? Or are you talking about Kentavius Street? And which one of them magically became a top-5 pick when I wasn't looking?

If you're going to try and argue with me, at least address what I actually said instead of making things up.

So I thought you said Chubb and Garrett when you said Chubb and Davenport (who was picked 14th and had 9 sacks this season)

The fact that you can't remember what you said (Chubb) is probably more telling.

• OO had a 1.65 time in the 10.
  • Chubb had a 1.63 and a 1.64
  • Davenport had a 1.66 and a 1.63
  • Street had a 1.66

Yes, he is absolutely as fast as those guys.

Monteaz Sweat was in the 1.5s (1.55 and 1.58) so maybe all these guys are fast but not as fast as Sweat, much like Tyreek Hill does not own all the fast at WR?

I'm done replying to you here. Make some kind of stupid logical fallacy thread somewhere else if you need more humiliation.

I dont understand why Von just hasnt signed with the Rams yet? It was plain and simple of it being either going back to Denver or running it back with the Rams? Denver just signed Gregory so it should just be as simple as Von just running it back with the Rams.

If he chooses the Browns or the Cowboys then clearly he is only thinking about the money and not trying to defend the championship with the Rams and the special bond he has with Donald, Ramsey, and of course his best friend OBJ which Im certain the Rams will bring him back. So it just strikes me odd that he would strongly consider anyone other than the Broncos or Rams just from the vibes he was giving up until this point. 

31 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

lol Jags

For a team that has to rebuild I get what they're doing, their roster is depleted and they need an upgrade of talent across the board. Can't completely do that without dipping in free agency like they are. If they're still over paying in a couple of years then we might have an issue. But maybe give this new front office and coach a chance to build the team up and see where it goes. When McVay came on board with the Rams we were in a similar position. We didn't overpay quite like this but there were signings that people questioned the money we gave out but we turned over pretty close to 75% of the roster in his first two years. Can't do all of that in the draft.

46 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

For a team that has to rebuild I get what they're doing, their roster is depleted and they need an upgrade of talent across the board. Can't completely do that without dipping in free agency like they are. If they're still over paying in a couple of years then we might have an issue. But maybe give this new front office and coach a chance to build the team up and see where it goes. When McVay came on board with the Rams we were in a similar position. We didn't overpay quite like this but there were signings that people questioned the money we gave out but we turned over pretty close to 75% of the roster in his first two years. Can't do all of that in the draft.

Thing is, they just let DJ Chark leave AND are most likely shopping Laviska Shenault.

Both of those guys are upgrades over Christian Kirk and Zay Jones lol

So not only did they get worse at WR, they actually paid A LOT MORE to get worse!

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I dont understand why Von just hasnt signed with the Rams yet? It was plain and simple of it being either going back to Denver or running it back with the Rams? Denver just signed Gregory so it should just be as simple as Von just running it back with the Rams.

If he chooses the Browns or the Cowboys then clearly he is only thinking about the money and not trying to defend the championship with the Rams and the special bond he has with Donald, Ramsey, and of course his best friend OBJ which Im certain the Rams will bring him back. So it just strikes me odd that he would strongly consider anyone other than the Broncos or Rams just from the vibes he was giving up until this point. 

Von has two SB rings, a SB MVP and this is the last contract he will probably ever sign and you think he should accept less possibly from the Rams? Interesting. 

Now if the money is remotely in the same.e ball park between the 3 offers, then yes he should stay a Ram. But I highly doubt that's the case. Hence why he's fielding offers and frankly should be.

👀

Laremy Tunsil's 2022 salary has mostly been converted to dead cap.

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2022/03/texans-rework-ol-laremy-tunsils-contract

They could just be doing this because they were worried about the 2022 cap or they could be planning to include him in a blockbuster Watson trade to a cap strapped team. (maybe one that is about to lose their LT in free agency?)