2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

Just now, squire12 said:

so what would a CLE package look like?

3 firsts + 2 young players on rookie deals .. Newsome and JOK??

I believe Houston asked for something along these lines

The Joys of Broken English in Gaming: All your base are belong to us –  Professional Moron

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

He can't be seriously considering the Falcons, right? Outside of Pitts, they have no one to throw the ball to and their defense is terrible outside of one(?) player. This seems like a leverage play of some sort.

He was apparently a ball boy there and knows the Blank family.

16 minutes ago, 43M said:

Falcons in on the sweepstakes too.

Seems like Cleveland vs the NFC South.

If thats true about teams having a deal in place before even a visit.  Then the Falcons must have made a good enough offer to get it done since they got a meeting tomorrow.  Color me surprised i didn't think we would have enough to make the deal sorta cool though.

10 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

BTW, I am terrified of Miller lining up across from Parsons with Tank doing some NASCAR.

Do Not Want!!!

For the record this Rams fan doesn't think Von owes anybody anything. Also I think it would be more terrifying to bring Von back for a whole season of lining up behind Aaron Donald. Just me but then to have Floyd along with the 2 big men that tore it up in the playoffs of Gaines and Robinson that's a pretty good front end. But yeah he doesn't owe anybody anything. He loves Denver and Texas. He's good buddies with AD and they work out together in LA in the off season. You can make a case for him signing with any of those 3 teams. There's still also the possibility of Wagner coming to the Rams as well. That's not even getting into how much he liked the Rams coaching staff and organization. We'll see in the end but I don't think any one of the three teams can be written off.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Do you honestly believe this post? You think I am overrating guys wanting to play in Dallas? Didnt Dak just make like 500% more than Brady in endorsements? It was ~$10m vs ~$50m. I am very sure about that. 

Von is a Brroncos fan first, a Cowboys loyalist second. The Rams were a place holder. 

I definitely think you're overstating how much players want to play in Dallas. Von may be the exception because he's a Texan, but that aside....who wants to come play for Dallas? It's a poorly run organization with a mediocre coach and mediocre roster. Dak makes a lot from endorsements....cool...Von could probably make just as much in LA if he wanted.

And based on that post....I sure hope Von does choose Dallas. It would look pretty bad if he picked the "place holder" over Dallas.

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

So now people are making some grumbles about Baker being traded even if they don't get Watson. That's pretty interesting. 

If I were part of the Browns FO I'd rather go Keenum and trade Baker instead of giving Baker a new deal at 40m a year. I'm not a fan of lame duck QBs either. 

I'm not saying Keenum is a great option, just that Baker is not a great option.

Just now, SkippyX said:

If I were part of the Browns FO I'd rather go Keenum and trade Baker instead of giving Baker a new deal at 40m a year. I'm not a fan of lame duck QBs either. 

I think that they would have better options than Keenum, but I like that they are willing to just make that decision. 

Scared money don't make money! 

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

How about Jimmy G? Lol

2 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

I definitely think you're overstating how much players want to play in Dallas. Von may be the exception because he's a Texan, but that aside....who wants to come play for Dallas? It's a poorly run organization with a mediocre coach and mediocre roster. Dak makes a lot from endorsements....cool...Von could probably make just as much in LA if he wanted.

And based on that post....I sure hope Von does choose Dallas. It would look pretty bad if he picked the "place holder" over Dallas.

literally your #2 WR said his dream job was catching balls from Dak. 2 of your top 10 players are on record wanting to play with Dallas.

What am I even arguing here?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

literally your #2 WR said his dream job was catching balls from Dak. 2 of your top 10 players are on record wanting to play with Dallas.

What am I even arguing here?

Cool let me know when they actually, you know....play for Dallas.

I'm pretty sure that whoever they are (not sure), they're more than happy playing for the Rams now.