2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

He'd fit in well with the rest of the irony that revolves around that organization. 

This. I was wondering if Kamara and Watson would be suspended together or if they would stagger them.

Their owner is not without controversy either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Aka: "Baker, you're not top tier. We'll keep you for now, but don't get comfy. Also, you're not allowed to live at the stadium anymore."

Seriously, I'm not a huge fan of Mayfield, but just trade him already. That marriage is more shattered than Kim and Kanye's.

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

Aka: "Baker, you're not top tier. We'll keep you for now, but don't get comfy. Also, you're not allowed to live at the stadium anymore."

Seriously, I'm not a huge fan of Mayfield, but just trade him already. That marriage is more shattered than Kim and Kanye's.

Its so weird about prima donna QBs and their butter soft feelings.

The whole point of this week is players are getting replaced, or taking pay cuts, or losing their jobs, or their teams are flirting with someone better at their position. What makes Baker more important than the rest of the league?

Just think about Tank Lawrence. He just took a big pay cut and next thing he knows he was about to get benched or play NASCAR DT on passing downs if Von Miller went there with Parsons on the other side.

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Its so weird about prima donna QBs and their butter soft feelings.

The whole point of this week is players are getting replaced, or taking pay cuts, or losing their jobs, or their teams are flirting with someone better at their position. What makes Baker more important than the rest of the league?

Just think about Tank Lawrence. He just took a big pay cut and next thing he knows he was about to get benched or play NASCAR DT on passing downs if Von Miller went there with Parsons on the other side.

I certainly don't disagree. 

As for Mayfield.... it's a chess match. Why straight up tell a QB/Agent you're only going to replace them with a better option before a deal is in place? Had a deal been struck, ok. But they blew a load prematurely, and alienated their (for now) starting QB. And they could be stuck with a malcontent at QB. 

Never telegraph moves, imo.