2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

4 hours ago, Nightmare said:

I just don’t understand the people behind these fake Twitter accounts.

What motivates someone to create a fake Adam Schefter profile on social media and post moderately realistic but ultimately fake  signing news? What are they getting out of it other than wasting everyone’s time, including their own? It’s really tragic behavior.

sue makes stuff GIF

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Xenos said:

His injury history is probably scaring a lot of teams. Otherwise he would have been signed already.

The Watson drama held it up as well.  He was going to resign with the Saints if they landed Watson.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Trojan said:

hasn't he been an onfield disappointment?

I haven’t watched many Titans games, so I couldn’t tell you tbh. He was an animal out of Alabama. But Tennessee fans don’t seem to care for him or Jayon Brown. from the outside looking in, they both appear to be young linebackers that should be hitting their prime. So maybe their play isn’t as spectacular as I remembered/hoped.

& Im not sure Jacksonville is the place to get it out of them. 🤷‍♂️

I just know after watching my team last season, I’d take him over any LB we have on the Patriots (excluding Matt Judon)

Edited by DaPatsKid98

I think John Lynch could be bad at bluffing (It's also a Florio article, which makes it 110% BS, but hilarious nonetheless...I'm pretty sure he wrote it so that when the niners move him for a fifth or cut him, Lynch looks bad lol) 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Lions hosting Arden Key today. 

At this point, I think he'll be pretty cheap. You'll want to keep him on the inside, rushing over the guard. Not out over the edge. Very situational, but he good last year for the 49ers. 

• Like 1