2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

15 minutes ago, Trojan said:

like no man scheme coaches offered deals? that seems wild

I'm sure someone did. I'm sure Washington offered the most. 

Scheme is more important to teams and staffs looking to sign someone. For players, they'll usually take the money, regardless of scheme. 

28 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Wasn't this the guy who said Baker was a lock to Seattle? And that the Bills had contacted the Panthers about McCaffrey, and a different reporter rejected that claim? 

Feels like this guy (Balko) is usually wrong

3 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Wasn't this the guy who said Baker was a lock to Seattle? And that the Bills had contacted the Panthers about McCaffrey, and a different reporter rejected that claim? 

I'm pretty sure he's not a reliable source, and all of a sudden he just kind of popped up recently.... But this is basically a rumors thread, so kind of perfect

6 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

He's like 99% of the reporters out there, throwing 💩 against the wall in hopes it sticks. Be the first to have said........!

It's an assumption Carolina will be trying to get draft picks recouped from the Matt Rhule debacle of an era with several of thier tradable assets. 

Complete rebuild. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

49 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Burns, Horn, and the rookies are the only players I wouldn’t shop, if I’m Carolina. The rest (including Moore/Brown/Chinn) are guys I’d see if I can get decent picks for.

I think that they can get a first for Moore and I'd think hard about that. Of course their still positions would be brutal after moving him lol

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think that they can get a first for Moore and I'd think hard about that. Of course their still positions would be brutal after moving him lol

For a team that’s looking to be picking in the back half of the draft, I’m not sure I’d pull the trigger on that. Nice thing about Moore is that you can make the same deal in a year or two, in all likelihood.