2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Allbright thinks bills are primary suitors 

CMC contract is not awful with Carolina taking on the signing bonus dead cap from the next 2 years

If a team uses him as a RB/Slot WR type player, you probably get a lot of mileage out of him

Just now, squire12 said:

CMC contract is not awful with Carolina taking on the signing bonus dead cap from the next 2 years

If a team uses him as a RB/Slot WR type player, you probably get a lot of mileage out of him

You can easily get two fairly cheap years out of him between this year and next with a minor restructure next year. 

Niners can split time with him and deebo in the backfield lol

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

You can easily get two fairly cheap years out of him between this year and next with a minor restructure next year. 

Niners can split time with him and deebo in the backfield lol

agreed.  I think there are some teams that would utilize him better than CAR is/has been

• Like 2

On 10/15/2022 at 9:45 PM, Forge said:

Jacoby brissett with CMC....

Yeah, my second QB spot is rough

I’m rolling with Goff and Tannehill this week with Allen on a bye. JT is killing me. Thankfully I have Aaron Jones, Dobbins, and Melvin Gordon as my other RB.

Essentially Allen and Hill have carried this dumpster squad to 4-2.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Forge said:

I didn't feel like starting a new rumor thread yet

What kind of pick do you think he is worth? It’s a bit unfortunate that we might be trading him after a down season (for him at least), but there’s likely no use in keeping him around for another year.