2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

47 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The Bills, Chiefs, and Cowboys can't really afford to take on his massive deal though. Especially if he wants an extension.

Yet you think GB can????

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Patriots, Bears, Packers, Giants, and Ravens should all be inquiring about Hopkins.

50 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Yet you think GB can????

Remove Green Bay then. I'm assuming the Packers could rework his deal and they have a major need for a WR1 so it would make sense. I don't think it makes as much sense for teams that already have elite #1 WR's already in place. 

6 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Jalen preparing for a trade if McVay leaves.

Do you think this becomes fire sale? Or do the Rams still try to retool instead of rebuild? 

Not sure what the cap impact would be if the Rams went whole firesale; trading Stafford, Kupp, Donald, Wagner & Ramsey 

If Ramsey is truly on the market, i think he goes for at least a 1st. Still only 29 next season

1 minute ago, 49ersfan said:

If Ramsey is truly on the market, i think he goes for at least a 1st. Still only 29 next season

Negotiations surely START at a 1st, and I can't imagine they'd even entertain anything less than that. He was traded for 2 1sts and change last time 3 years ago. I'd imagine teams inquiring will not pay more than that. Maybe a 1st and 3rd? 1st and 2nd?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Negotiations surely START at a 1st, and I can't imagine they'd even entertain anything less than that. He was traded for 2 1sts and change last time 3 years ago. I'd imagine teams inquiring will not pay more than that. Maybe a 1st and 3rd? 1st and 2nd?

oof. Teams might be willing to give that up, but that's quite a chunk of change for a dude that's gonna be 29 years old playing CB. Not that the Browns have a 1st for the next two years, but even if we did, I wouldn't give one of those up for him, even though he might still be the premier CB in the league. 

9 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

oof. Teams might be willing to give that up, but that's quite a chunk of change for a dude that's gonna be 29 years old playing CB. Not that the Browns have a 1st for the next two years, but even if we did, I wouldn't give one of those up for him, even though he might still be the premier CB in the league. 

If I'm the Giants and Jalen Ramsey is truly available, I table any potential trade talks for WRs and offer our 1st and 3rd for Ramsey without question. He's a dog. He's a gamechanger. He's absolutely worth those picks, and I'd be willing to go up from a 1st/3rd as well (but I wouldn't offer 1st/2nd in 2023. We have other needs we need filled).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

If I'm the Giants and Jalen Ramsey is truly available, I table any potential trade talks for WRs and offer our 1st and 3rd for Ramsey without question. He's a dog. He's a gamechanger. He's absolutely worth those picks, and I'd be willing to go up from a 1st/3rd as well (but I wouldn't offer 1st/2nd in 2023. We have other needs we need filled).

You guys should continue the tradition or signing Lions WR by signing Chark