2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Same. One of the reasons I liked Kirk as a free agent is I thought he'd have good value and be cheaper than a guy like Sutton and Gallup 

I will be super annoyed if we end up paying Gallup $15m+. The entire point of cutting Cooper is to stop over paying the WR position. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

The weird thing is I have no idea why. Neither Pitt (according to rumors) or Indy would be in the Watson sweepstakes

Would Houston trade Watson to their rival Colts who don't even have a first round pick? Like why would the Colts be in the conversation?

I agree with Steelers making sense, but even with no criminal charges it would need top to bottom of the organization being on board with both the situation and the compensation and if it were top to bottom on board, I think they would be a known contender in the trade talks.

Edited by Trojan

2 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Would Houston trade Watson to their rival Colts who don't even have a first round pick? Like why would the Colts be in the conversation?

I agree with Steelers making sense, but even with no criminal charges it would need top to bottom of the organization being on board with both the situation and the compensation and if it were top to bottom on board, I think they would be a known contender in the trade talks.

The Steelers are rumored to have no interest in pursuing Watson

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, August4th said:

imagine if social media was around throughout NFL history. teams like the 90s cowboys or 70s raiders would of been a goldmine with this kind of stuff 😆

I don't know why it amuses me so much, but it totally does

1 minute ago, DirtyDez said:

Keim takes a swing every year and I think it’s going to be McCaffrey or Saquon.  Any idea what their value is atm?

Earlier report was a 4th on saquon from Dan dugger doing a survey at the combine. 

You have to pay for CMC. He costs more for them to trade then to keep, so it has to be worth it

23 minutes ago, Forge said:

Lol

I hate that stupid team with the fire of 1000 suns. Can we just mark them ex-communicado and ban them from the league yet? 

I refuse to ever hear one more "Cowboys like cocaine, hookers and stabbing people" jokes when they hire dog killers and molesters. 

• Like 1