Week 9 GDT

mcmurtry86

Just now, minutemancl said:

The most basic responsibility of a head coach is to get your team ready to play. He hasn't. There is no reason for you to be defending him. The offense has 10 points and 3 turnovers!

Oh really? So McAdoo just cancelled practice all week, guys just got out of bed and went to stadium, suited up and went on the field? Come on, why do people say this crap? You can't just blame McAdoo for this. 

3 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

The most basic responsibility of a head coach is to get your team ready to play. He hasn't. There is no reason for you to be defending him. The offense has 10 points and 3 turnovers!

I was just thinking before the game that the only reason to watch the Giants now is to see what type of coach they have. They have 2 months of meaningless football to play. It's on their coach to at least make sure they're still playing all 60min even if they have nothing to play for.

Just now, minutemancl said:

Denver's defense isnt as good as the stats make you think it is. 

I agree, but it's still one of the better defenses in the league.  I surely didn't expect the Eagles to completely run over their defense they way they've done.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

I agree, but it's still one of the better defenses in the league.  I surely didn't expect the Eagles to completely run over their defense they way they've done.

They're one of the top defenses in the league. Let's not do this haha

Archived