Chances Brady Comes Back?

x0x

Chances Brady Un-Retires?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What odds do you give to the GOAT pulling a Jordan?

• 100% he comes back, either 2023 or 2024.
    • 50% chance, depends on circumstances
    • 0% chance, he's done for good on the field

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nfl/nfl-odds-could-tom-brady-return-lines-on-potential-comeback-teams

So the betting line has been set. And if he DOES come back it seems the Bucs and 49ers would be top of the heap.

Let's not ignore the fact Witten and Gronk came back after a year off and of course the Favre saga. And that's just football! Michael Jordan walked away after repeating a Threepeat and returned THREE YEARS LATER!

Edited by x0x

Nothing left to do. 7 rings and a Super Bowl on two different teams. If he failed to win a ring on the Bucs, maybe he takes a year off and goes to a loaded roster somewhere on a 1-2 year contract. But the Buc SB Title basically guarantees he’s done. 

Time for his golfing career, and maybe eventually a coaching career. 

Hmmmm....

Secured my legacy as the GOAT. Pocketed $475m from contracts alone. Have my own successful business. Advertisers line up to pay me millions more to appear in their 30 second ads. I can now "spend more time" with my supermodel wife who somehow makes more than me.

Or be chased around by 300 lbs pound men for up to 21 weeks and risk being put in a wheelchair with each passing snap when I literally have nothing left to prove.

Yeah, I don't think he's coming back.

Edited by biggie.
  • Like 2

At this point, the only thing he can do is HURT his legacy by coming back.   In reality, he shouldve retired after winning SB LV.    After that, he literally had nothing left he could prove.

There arent many TEAM sport players with a more complete resume than Tom Brady.

Plus, Giselle wants him to retire and he wants more time with his family.

ZERO chance he comes back.

Brady wouldnt walk away unless he was sure.

• Like 1