Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Good Morning Lads, I am here to introduce a new, unsavory, element to the NFL. With the recent news of game-fixing, 'is football a sport or entertainment' and legalized gambling - - I would like you to meet @Forge! Forge, you see is a sports bookie. This aspect of the game is completely optional and will be done "outside" the confines of my hosting. Let me explain. 

Each day you have until 1PM CST to place a bet on who will be the lynch that night. The wager? Your vote the following day. If you get it correct, you get double the vote. If you get it wrong, you lose your vote. Simple. 

All bets and results will be handled by FORGE. This is underground shady business. And as we all know, I run a very clean game with no weirdness ever. 

PS: #SansaisTeamSouth

PPS: Forge wants you all to lose your vote for a day. So bet wisely. 

190324-schager-action-hero_cyd88y.jpg

1. @Jlash

2. @TheKillerNacho

3. @Tk3

4. @Slappy Mc 

5. @MWil23

6. @Malfatron

7. @The Orca

8. @Whicker 

9. @Pickle Rick

10. @MD4L

11. @Daboyle

12. @gopherwrestler

13. @JoshstraDaymus

14. @bcb1213

15. @wolfeyestrk

16. @Danger

17. @squire12

Who wants to collude with me on a gopher bet?

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Good Morning Lads, I am here to introduce a new, unsavory, element to the NFL. With the recent news of game-fixing, 'is football a sport or entertainment' and legalized gambling - - I would like you to meet @Forge! Forge, you see is a sports bookie. This aspect of the game is completely optional and will be done "outside" the confines of my hosting. Let me explain. 

Each day you have until 1PM CST to place a bet on who will be the lynch that night. The wager? Your vote the following day. If you get it correct, you get double the vote. If you get it wrong, you lose your vote. Simple. 

All bets and results will be handled by FORGE. This is underground shady business. And as we all know, I run a very clean game with no weirdness ever. 

PS: #SansaisTeamSouth

PPS: Forge wants you all to lose your vote for a day. So bet wisely. 

190324-schager-action-hero_cyd88y.jpg

Forge isnt even playing and he got something cooler than I did. 

BTW @Matts4313 I just noticed your rules look very similar to mine.

Also, this is the closest Jerry Jones will be to being in the Super Bowl so its fitting that you included him. You however should not have included the Devil himself, Dan Snyder. 

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

Colluding will be punished as Roger Goodell see fit. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

VC

Malf - 2 - Danger, Whicker

Whicker - 1 - Squire

Gopher - 1 - mwil

Josh - 1 - Slappy

Gopher - 1 - Malf

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Forge isnt even playing and he got something cooler than I did. 

BTW @Matts4313 I just noticed your rules look very similar to mine.

They are yours.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Also, this is the closest Jerry Jones will be to being in the Super Bowl so its fitting that you included him. You however should not have included the Devil himself, Dan Snyder. 

Thats the joke. 

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

honestly.. scum are going to coordinate in their discord.. the worst thing we can do is give them even more help in doubling their votes

we should let them make their bets, then collude to vote somebody random after the bets are locked and hopefully give them zero votes?

idk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

honestly.. scum are going to coordinate in their discord.. the worst thing we can do is give them even more help in doubling their votes

we should let them make their bets, then collude to vote somebody random after the bets are locked and hopefully give them zero votes?

idk

I bet most of the scum would be too ascared to place a bet.

But lets see what happens

Just now, Malfatron said:

I bet most of the scum would be too ascared to place a bet.

But lets see what happens

maybe..

but if I were scum I'd probably wait to see where most of the public action is, all bet on that player, then make it happen, tbh

especially since betting is via PM and private, its not like that would out themselves

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

@Matts4313 will we know who has 0 votes and who has 2 votes tomorrow? or will all the votes just adjust at the following nightfall and we'll never know the true VC?

Everyone will know who won/lost a bet starting the following day. Either @Forge or myself will make a post that will look like this:

Bucs double vote

ET80 No vote

Webby No vote

D82 Double vote

Everyone else single vote

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1